The ZUMspot USB is an Advanced Radio Module Board.
Connected to a Windows/Mac/Linux computer and MMDVM/BlueDV software make a small and efficient multi-mode digital hotspot.
ZUMspot USB Features:
- High performance 32-bit ARM processor
- ZUMspot Board Fully Assembled And Tested
- Supports DMR, P-25, D-Star, System Fusion, NXDN and POCSAG
- Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx, Rx, PTT, Mode)
- Up to 10mW RF power
- SMA antenna connector, UHF antenna included
- Connects via USB to computers such as Windows, Mac, Linux
- Supported by MMDVM and BlueDV software
- The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Open source firmware (MMDVM) and board design
The ZUMspot USB Package Includes:
- ZUMspot USB UHF Board
- UHF Antenna
- Price $119.95
AMSAT-UK is very happy to announce the 2022 AMSAT-UK International Space Colloquium will be held as part of the RSGB Convention on October 8-9 at the... Read more
This video shows the demo we are showing this weekend (May 20-22) at Hamvention in Dayton, Ohio. This demonstrates the core underlying technology behi... Read more
ACOM 2020S | Solid-State 1.8-54 MHz Linear Amplifier Easy to operateThe overall operation of ACOM 2020S is extremely simplified: the touch screen menu... Read more
Did you know, not all Toroids are created the same? They may look the same, but there is one big difference! UPDATE: I’m sorry, in the video I w... Read more
Dayton Hamvention® is offering a free mobile app for smartphones and tablets to help attendees navigate the large-scale event, which runs May 20 – 22... Read more
FT8 is a mode in the WSJT-X software developed by Dr Joe Taylor K1JT. In this video I show how to get started and make contacts with FT8, introduction... Read more