The ZUMspot USB is an Advanced Radio Module Board.
Connected to a Windows/Mac/Linux computer and MMDVM/BlueDV software make a small and efficient multi-mode digital hotspot.
ZUMspot USB Features:
- High performance 32-bit ARM processor
- ZUMspot Board Fully Assembled And Tested
- Supports DMR, P-25, D-Star, System Fusion, NXDN and POCSAG
- Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx, Rx, PTT, Mode)
- Up to 10mW RF power
- SMA antenna connector, UHF antenna included
- Connects via USB to computers such as Windows, Mac, Linux
- Supported by MMDVM and BlueDV software
- The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Open source firmware (MMDVM) and board design
The ZUMspot USB Package Includes:
- ZUMspot USB UHF Board
- UHF Antenna
- Price $119.95
ARRL will be a virtual exhibitor at the all-online QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo, Friday – Sunday, August 7 – 9. ARRL staffer Bob Inderbitzen, NQ1R — a f... Read more
Bob Behnken, KE5GGX, was one of two NASA astronauts who made spaceflight history over the weekend. Behnken and Doug Hurley were the first astronauts s... Read more
1) The presale works for the US only. Radios will be sent from China with DHL free express shipping. 2) For EU countries, please be patient, we’... Read more
“Jim Heath W6LG shows his newly installed antenna and tower at his residence. The tower has a maximum height of 30 feet as restricted by Placer... Read more
There’s an incredible amount of radio signals. It’s impossible to know them all, let alone recognize them. So why not get help from Signal... Read more