The ZUMspot USB is an Advanced Radio Module Board.
Connected to a Windows/Mac/Linux computer and MMDVM/BlueDV software make a small and efficient multi-mode digital hotspot.
ZUMspot USB Features:
- High performance 32-bit ARM processor
- ZUMspot Board Fully Assembled And Tested
- Supports DMR, P-25, D-Star, System Fusion, NXDN and POCSAG
- Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx, Rx, PTT, Mode)
- Up to 10mW RF power
- SMA antenna connector, UHF antenna included
- Connects via USB to computers such as Windows, Mac, Linux
- Supported by MMDVM and BlueDV software
- The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Open source firmware (MMDVM) and board design
The ZUMspot USB Package Includes:
- ZUMspot USB UHF Board
- UHF Antenna
- Price $119.95
A derecho with winds of 80 to 100 MPH struck eastern Iowa last August, disrupting power and telecommunications for some 400,000 residents. But, as... Read more
The winning article for the January 2021 QST Cover Plaque award is “CW-ELMER – An Advanced Morse Code Learning System,” by David A... Read more
MTR-4B V2 Photos COMING SOON “The Mountain Topper” The LnR Precision MTR transceivers are designed to be efficient portable CW rigs. Whether climbing... Read more
Testing My Mini 64:1 Half-Wave End-Fed Antenna Transformer. Read more
This is the third in a series of videos following my efforts to track down a source of local QRM / Radio Interference. Following the build of a succes... Read more
There’s an incredible amount of radio signals. It’s impossible to know them all, let alone recognize them. So why not get help from Signal... Read more