The ZUMspot USB is an Advanced Radio Module Board.
Connected to a Windows/Mac/Linux computer and MMDVM/BlueDV software make a small and efficient multi-mode digital hotspot.
ZUMspot USB Features:
- High performance 32-bit ARM processor
- ZUMspot Board Fully Assembled And Tested
- Supports DMR, P-25, D-Star, System Fusion, NXDN and POCSAG
- Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx, Rx, PTT, Mode)
- Up to 10mW RF power
- SMA antenna connector, UHF antenna included
- Connects via USB to computers such as Windows, Mac, Linux
- Supported by MMDVM and BlueDV software
- The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Open source firmware (MMDVM) and board design
The ZUMspot USB Package Includes:
- ZUMspot USB UHF Board
- UHF Antenna
- Price $119.95
GIBSON, Pa. — One person is dead after falling while trying to make repairs to a ham radio in Susquehanna County. The coroner tells Newsw... Read more
The International Amateur Radio Union Region 1 Monitoring System (IARUMS) reports a “new kind” of over-the-horizon (OTH) radar on 20 meters. The intru... Read more
Product Dimensions and Weight Product Length: 25.0000M Product Widtg: 1.0280M A 3 element LFA-Q (Super-rigid Quad-style) Super-Light Quad Style Yagi f... Read more
Vertical Antenna 8 bands trapped (10-12-15-17-20-30-40-80m) with wire radials 1/4 lambda for each one band.
10-40m Full bands coverage. 80m about 120Kc/s RF chocke for electrostatic protection. 2 KW pep SO239 Technical specifications: Height: 11.3 m approxim... Read more
Source: LINK WSJTX 2.1.0RC5 Release! – The FT4 Protocol for Digital Contesting The FT4 Protocol for Digital Contesting by K1J... Read more