Yaesu FTM-7250DR C4FM/FM 50W 144/ 430MHz Digital AMS
The new Yaesu FTM-7250DR is a compact and ruggedly built C4FM/FM 144/430MHz Dual Band 50W Transceiver and offers the latest advanced features from Yaesu for their System Fusion II platform.
Users can expect this attractive new transceiver to provide reliable performance for long-lasting communications because the FTM-7250DR incorporates a Heavy-Duty Heat Sink equipped with the Yaesu exclusive FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor – Wind Tunnel). Its Front Speaker delivers 3W of powerful clear and crisp audio – ensuring consistent communications – even in noisy environments.
As with other YAESU C4FM Transceivers, the new FTM-7250DR supports the Automatic Mode Select (AMS) function, Digital Group ID (DG-ID)/ Digital Personal ID (DP-ID) features for group communications and easy connectivity to the WiRES-X Internet Linking System.
A new feature of the FTM-7250DR certain to be very popular in the Amateur Radio community with its expanded Wider Receiver Coverage: 108 – 579.995MHz (108 – 137MHz: Air Band).
Other practical functions included in the new FTM-7250DR are; Large Multi-Color LED Indicator to show Operation Mode at glance; 225 memories (199 “basic” memory channels, 10 sets of band-edge memory channels and 6 “Home” channel) with 8 character Alpha-numeric tags for easy channel recognition; keyboard entry of operating frequencies from the supplied DTMF microphone; Built-in CTCSS and DCS Encoder/Decoder circuits; Time-Out-Timer (TOT); Automatic Power-Off(APO) and Automatic Repeater Shift (ARS); VFO scan, Preferential Memory Scan, Programmable memory scan and Dual Watch and so on.
- System Fusion-II Compatible
- Operates Advanced C4FM Digital and Conventional FM modes
- AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM
- Sophisticated Digital-Group-ID (DG-ID) Operation
- Digital-Group-ID (DG-ID) Memory Feature : Up to 10 DG-ID pairs with alpha-numeric tags
- True 50 Watts (VHF and UHF) Stable High-Power Transmitter with FACC
- FACC: Funnel Air-Convection Conductor (Wind Tunnel)
- High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO Included
- 3W Powerful & Clear Audio with Front Speaker
- AMS with Multi-colored large LED Mode-Indicator Effortless FM and C4FM Operation – 225 Memory Channels with Alpha-numeric tags (maximum 8 characters)
- Wideband Receive for 108MHz – 579.995MHz (108 – 137MHz: Airband)
- Weather Broadcast Reception
- Severe Weather Alert Feature
- Easily connect with the WIRES-X linking system (Not support operation of WIRES-X Node Station)
- Keyboard entry of operating frequencies from the microphone – CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode, with split Tone – Versatile Scan features : VFO scan, Preferential Memory scan, Programmable memory scan and Dual watch
- Frequency Ranges:
- RX 108 – 579.995MHz — (108 – 137MHz : Airband)
- TX 144 – 148 MHz & 430 – 450 MHz (amateur bands only)
Circuit Type: Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
Modulation Type: F2D, F3D, F7W
RF Power Output: 50W – 25W – 5W
Memory Channels: 225
Case Size(W x H x D): 6.1″ x 1.7″ x 5.7″ (155 x 42 x 145.5mm) w/o Knob and Fan
Weight (Approx.): 2.86 lbs (1.3kg)
- Yaesu FTM-7250DR Transceiver
DTMF Microphone MH-48A6JA
Mobile Mounting Bracket
DC Power Cable w/Fuse
“Dummy Loads” is the topic of the new (August 16) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engineering,... Read more
“I got to talk with Tim Factor from Yaesu about some of the handhelds Yaesu offers, while I was at GigaParts. I constantly get questions in emai... Read more
Heavy Duty, Super Accurate (Under 1 Degree Resolution) Tower Mounted Ring Rotator for Rohn 45 / 55 Towers – NEW FOR 2015! o you want to g... Read more
The antenna has a 50-ohm designed driver. The Yagi has a unique element called a ‘Open Sleeve’ which is a director very close to the driven element... Read more
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has been pioneering antenna measurement methods for decades, but a new robot may be the ulti... Read more
“This is part 1 in this mini series of my progress on building the WB0OEW Autonomous satellite tracker. In this video I went shopping for the pa... Read more