Yaesu FTM 6000R
Taken from the livestream with John Kruk about this new radio, I cut down to all of the important parts about the radio for this quick-look at all of its features.
The new FTM-6000R is a basic feature packed mobile transceiver employing a new User Operating Interface – E2O-III (Easy to Operate – III). The FTM-6000R delivers reliable and stable 50W transmit performance. – The heavy-duty heat sink is equipped with FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor).
– The speaker delivers 3W of clear and crisp receive audio which has been specifically tuned for radio communication.
– The front panel of the FTM-6000R is detachable and can be mounted at the most desirable operating position.
– The new FTM-6000R supports optional Bluetooth® wireless operation using the SSM-BT10* Headset or a commercially available Bluetooth® headset*.
– E2O-III provides three (3) user-intuitive operating modes to assign functions and settings: (1) The most frequently used function can be registered to the “F1” key and then recalled with a single touch of the “F1” key.
(2) Other frequently used functions can be assigned to a Function List and then recalled by simply pressing the “F Menu” key and rotating the dial. (3) All functions and items other than those registered to “Most frequently” or “Other frequently’, are selectable by pressing and holding the “F Menu” key and rotating the dial Up to 5 channels can be registered in PMG (Primary Memory Group). Frequently used PMG frequencies can be shown in an easy-to- distinguish display just by pressing the “PMG” key.
– The MAG (Memory Auto Grouping) function automatically groups memory channels so they may be easily recalled by band: All memory channels; AIR band (108MHz – 137MHz); VHF band (137MHz – 174MHz); UHF band (400MHz –480MHz); and other bands (174MHz – 400MHz / 480MHz – 999.995MHz).
– The new FTM-6000R VFO Band Skip Function permits unused bands to be skipped, while the registered memory channels can be recalled; even if the frequency is in the skipped band.
– By pressing “SQL BACK” key when the memory channel is displayed, the contents of the currently selected memory channel can be transferred into the VFO register. Depending on the operating situation, either the VFO or Memory channel operations are separately useable.
– Some of the other features of the FTM-6000R are: Wide-range receive coverage from 108MHz to 999.995MHz; 1100 Memory channels with alphanumeric tags; supplied DTMF microphone – SSM-85D; Scanning Functions – VFO Scan, Memory Scan, PMG Scan, Programmable Memory Scan.
|Amateur Radio \ Brochures \ VHF/UHF Mobile Transceivers|
FTM-6000E Deutsch Catalog ( 2.96 MB )
|FTM-6000E French Catalog ( 2.99 MB )|
|FTM-6000E Italian Catalog ( 2.87 MB )|
|FTM-6000E Spanish Catalog ( 3.01 MB )|
|FTM-6000R/E Catalog ( 3.52 MB )|
Here is my list of the top 10 HF Ham Radios for portable operations and POTA – Parks On the Air. Read more
Yaesu FT-857D The 857sprint is a self contained tacticlal portable battery pack system designed specifically for the yaesu FT-857D amateur radio. (rad... Read more
X-Series Signal Analyzers See the real performance of your design with wider (to 1 GHz), deeper views of the most challenging signals Measure the spec... Read more
Get Your Ham Radio License You are only 35 questions away from getting your Ham radio license. The questions come from a pool of questions publ... Read more
“RFinder has been the ‘Social Repeater Directory’ for a while now with its support of repeater check-in postings to APRS and... Read more
SDR Receiver demodulates and plays AM and FM signals received by an RTL-SDR, Airspy HF+ or SDRplay radio. Requires a radio and a host comput... Read more