YAESU is excited to introduce a new High-Class HF/50MHz 100W Transceiver – FTDX101D and the first sample will be seen at Dayton Hamvention 2018. This information and the sample showed at Dayton are only the preliminary introduction, and any detailed information such as pricing and date of release is to be announced at a later date.
The new FTDX101D is utilizing the latest SDR Technology and classified as our High-End HF line, the FTDX series,which amateurs have come to know represents quality.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FTDX101D are;
– YAESU High-Class HF/ 50MHz 100W Transceiver
– SDR Technology and Waterfall Display
– Large Touch Panel precision color display
– Active Band Monitor enables rapid band changes with LED illumination of the operating band
– Independent control of the Main and Sub Bands allows effortless operation for the serious contester needing to move
quickly between the amateur bands
– High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
– Main tuning dial for Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an Outer Dial for clarifier, VC tuning, fine tuning or custom settings
As you may recall, the name “101” comes from our legendary-popular best seller FT-101 series. With all its strength, YAESU produced this new HF transceiver to carry on the tradition of high quality known from the original 101 series. The new FTDX101D will be certain to satisfy the variety of many amateur radio enthusiasts’ demands and contribute to your business into the future. Once we are ready to accept your orders, we will make an official announcement. Please be ready for this forthcoming exciting new radio!
Thank you for your time in this matter, and we appreciate your continued support to YAESU.
Announced features for incredible Yaesu FTdx-101D include:
* Elite-Level 160 to 6 Meters 100 Watt Transceiver
* Superb and astonishing close-in Dynamic Range Performance, even in crowded bands
* Hybrid SDR Technology with Direct Sampling & NBW (narrow Bandwidth) SDR
* 9 MHz IF Roofing Filter Produce Excellent Shape Factor
* 400 MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer)
* Completely Independent Dual Receivers with General Coverage RX
*High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
* Yaesu Renowned Interference Reduction System with 32 bit IF DSP and Digital Noise Reduction and DSP Auto Notch
* Large Touch-Panel Precision Color Display and External Display Output
* Real-Time 3DSS (Three Dimension Spectrum Stream) Waterfall Display
* Active Band Indicator with LED illumination of operating band enables rapid band changes
* MPVD (Multi-Purpose VFO Outer Dial) provides Sub VFO Dial, Clarifier operation, VC-TUNE adjustment, VFO fine tuning or CS (Custom Selection) function
* Easy Operation with intuitive controls
FTdx-101D – Video 1
FTdx-101D – Pictures
Yaesu Announces FTDX 101D
The recently announced FTDX101MP is a 200 watt version
This is a quick video about the Yaesu FTdx101D announced at the Dayton Hamvention with all the information available at the event. Please forgive the video quality as I film very quickly with my cell phone.
FTDX101D YAESU new model at HanFair Tokyo2018
El KX3 es un transceptor compacto todo modo, 160-6 metros, que es ideal tanto para los nuevos operadores como para los expertos. Sus características únicas lo hacen ideal para usarlo como estación fija en casa, portátil, móvil e incluso par... Read more
In 2020, a project between AMSAT-UK, AMSAT-NL, and Swiss universities got under way with the aim of equipping two Swiss satellites — for now under the... Read more
It’s true that the best thing to upgrade on your ham radio handheld is its antenna. However, there is something you should do before making that anten... Read more
144 MHz signal from the Faroe Islands heard 3000kms away in Bulgaria during Geminid Meteor Shower – Dec 2020
Every year, the Geminid meteor shower peaks around the 14th of December and many VHF radio amateurs make contacts by bouncing signals off the meteor t... Read more
Testing My Mini 64:1 Half-Wave End-Fed Antenna Transformer. Read more
This is the third in a series of videos following my efforts to track down a source of local QRM / Radio Interference. Following the build of a succes... Read more
“We are bringing in 2021 with Tuesdays with Tim, K3LR and Jeff,KB8ZWT discussing HF antennas. Did you recently upgrade from tech to general? Tha... Read more