Yaesu FT-DX101D HF/50MHz 100W SDR
Yaesu FT-DX101D HF/50MHz 100W SDR Reservation
** Get in line! Reserve yours today, risk free! **
This radio has NOT been approved by the FCC for sale and this is not an offer to sell this radio. Placing an order for this reservation entitles you to right of refusal on a first-come-first-serve basis when this radio becomes available for sale. Once the radio has received FCC approval and pricing has been announced, you will be sent an email to complete your order. In most cases, reservation holders are offered a lower price than those who place their order after the radio is released.
YAESU is excited to introduce a new High-Class HF/50MHz 100W Transceiver – FTDX101D and the first sample will be seen at Dayton Hamvention 2018.
The new FTDX101D is utilizing the latest SDR Technology and classified as our High-End HF line, the FTDX series, which amateurs have come to know represents quality.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FTDX101D are;
- YAESU High-Class HF/ 50MHz 100W Transceiver
- SDR Technology and Waterfall Display
- Large Touch Panel precision color display
- Active Band Monitor enables rapid band changes with LED illumination of the operating band
- Independent control of the Main and Sub Bands allows effortless operation for the serious contester needing to move quickly between the amateur bands
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- Main tuning dial for Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an Outer Dial for clarifier, VC tuning, fine tuning or custom settings.
As you may recall, the name “101” comes from Yaesu’s legendary-popular best seller FT-101 series. With all its strength, YAESU produced this new HF transceiver to carry on the tradition of high quality known from the original 101 series. The new FTDX101D will be certain to satisfy the variety of many amateur radio enthusiasts’ demands.
Technical Specifications 1 MHz to 1000 MHz. Bandwidth 160 kHz. Modulation types AM, WFM, NFM, LSB, USB. Powered by one Li-ion cell. Consumption up to... Read more
VSWR. Forward and reflected power direct digital readout, without any calibration. Maximum measurable power range up to 120W. low insertion loss (0.3... Read more
New product on offer – HEXBEAM SP7IDX TECHNOLOGY recommends SPID ELEKTRONIK – NEW 2017 rotators + controller Rot1prog USB are smal, medium ideal... Read more
Radiowavz has made a time lapse video of setting up their new line of hex beam See more: Read more