Yaesu FT-DX101D HF/50MHz 100W SDR
Yaesu FT-DX101D HF/50MHz 100W SDR Reservation
** Get in line! Reserve yours today, risk free! **
This radio has NOT been approved by the FCC for sale and this is not an offer to sell this radio. Placing an order for this reservation entitles you to right of refusal on a first-come-first-serve basis when this radio becomes available for sale. Once the radio has received FCC approval and pricing has been announced, you will be sent an email to complete your order. In most cases, reservation holders are offered a lower price than those who place their order after the radio is released.
YAESU is excited to introduce a new High-Class HF/50MHz 100W Transceiver – FTDX101D and the first sample will be seen at Dayton Hamvention 2018.
The new FTDX101D is utilizing the latest SDR Technology and classified as our High-End HF line, the FTDX series, which amateurs have come to know represents quality.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FTDX101D are;
- YAESU High-Class HF/ 50MHz 100W Transceiver
- SDR Technology and Waterfall Display
- Large Touch Panel precision color display
- Active Band Monitor enables rapid band changes with LED illumination of the operating band
- Independent control of the Main and Sub Bands allows effortless operation for the serious contester needing to move quickly between the amateur bands
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- Main tuning dial for Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an Outer Dial for clarifier, VC tuning, fine tuning or custom settings.
As you may recall, the name “101” comes from Yaesu’s legendary-popular best seller FT-101 series. With all its strength, YAESU produced this new HF transceiver to carry on the tradition of high quality known from the original 101 series. The new FTDX101D will be certain to satisfy the variety of many amateur radio enthusiasts’ demands.
“Hello Operators. I’ve received so many questions about the solar powered Field Station, I thought It would be a good time to publish an u... Read more
DX Engineering Maxi-Core® 20 Baluns and Feedline Chokes The present-day DX Engineering was launched in the year 2000. To celebrate our 20th Anniversar... Read more
Anytone TERMN-8R THE FIRST RADIO FOR AMATEUR, COMMERCIAL, AND PUBLIC USEThe most versatile two way radio on the market, certified for use for commerci... Read more
The 40/80/160 Meter Coil-loaded Inverted V Dipole Antenna See all details: Link Read more
Stealth 2 Meter Copper J-Pole for your HOA – AF5DN 0 Read more
“HF Loop Antennas” is the topic of the just-released episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Enginee... Read more