YAESU is excited to announce a new HF/50MHz 100W SDR Transceiver – FT-710 AESS.The new FT-710 AESS is estimated September 2022.
The new FT-710 AESS is a compact design yet provides 100W output, utilizing the advanced digital RF technology introduced in the FTDX101 and FTDX10 series.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FT-710 AESS are:
– YAESU Unmatched SDR technology emphasizes the Receiving Performance
– Band Pass Filters dedicated for the amateur bands to eliminate out-of-band unwanted signals
– RF Front-End design with the 250MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) enables Phenomenal Multi-Signal Receiving Characteristics
– QRM rejection by the dual core 32-bit high speed floating decimal point DSP for SHIFT/ WIDTH/ NOTCH/ CONTOUR/APF (Audio Peak Filter)/ DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)/ NB (Noise Blanker) and 3-Stage Parametric Equalizer
– High Resolution 4.3-inch TFT Color Touch Panel Display
– 3DSS (3-Dimensional Spectrum Stream)
– VMI LED (VFO Mode Indicator) placed around the VFO dial shows the current operating mode (VFO-A, VFO-B, Memory Mode and Clarifier/Split Operation)
– “PRESET” Mode Function most suitable for FT8 Operation
– AESS: Acoustic Enhanced Speaker System with SP-40 creates the high-fidelity audio output
– External Display Connection Terminal (DVI-D)
– Built-in High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner with 100 channel memory
– Support the FC-40 Auto Antenna Tuner
– SD Memory Card can be used to save the communication record, transceiver setting, the memory contents, screen capture images, and to update the firmware
– Two (2) USB Ports (Type-A and Type-B)
– Other essential features such as CW ZIN and SPOT, IPO (Intercept Point Optimization), and Remote Operation with Network Remote Control System to name a few.
2E Yagi Specs 2E 20m-6m 2E with 30/40m loop element Boom Length 57 in / 1.44 m 57 in / 1.44 m Boom 1.75 in / 4.45 cm 1.75 in / 4.45 cm Longest... Read more
DX vertical antenna for low-bands 80/160 NEW Height 22 meters 5kw power Elements diameter from 75 to 25 mm Hardware full stainless steel Coil of alumi... Read more
Direct Sampling Brought to the VHF/UHF World Icom strives to be first, to be innovative, and to continue to refine our radios for a balance of cutting... Read more
Eric demos the K4 along with its latest features. Read more
Receiving every signal is not always a good thing — especially when you receive them all at once! The Doctor describes why proper filtering is... Read more
IC-7851 Test Report for IC-7851 July 1 and September 21-22, 2015 by Adam Farson VA7OJ/AB4OJ (Iss. 2) The following are the results obtained from lab t... Read more