The XPA125B amplifier has a gain of 13 dB making it the perfect amplifier for a 5 watt transmitter when 100 watt output is needed.
The automatic Antenna Tuner Unit and power amplifier unit of XPA125B can be used independently of each other as either an automatic antenna tuner or a separate power amplifier. The tuner handle 14-500 ohm loads in the HF bands 1,8-30 MHz and 6 meter band 50-54 MHz.
The XPA125B has a variety of intelligent protection circuits to ensure the safety of the amplifier and connected transceiver. When abnormal operating conditions appear like SWR is too high, too much drive power or too high temperature, the amplifier enters bypass mode and displays an alarm message.
The large back lit LCD display shows input and output power, SWR, Voltage, Current, Temperature, amplifier status and warning messages making operation of this modern amplifier simple and user friendly.
XPA125B has automatic band selection via the accessory connection directly compatible with the G90, X5105 and X108 G transceivers. The CN-20 optional interface can also be used to connect a Yaesu FT-817 and FT-818 , or manual section using the front panel BAND buttons is also available. In the accessory connection there is also a PTT input and ALC input available.
A serial connection makes it possible to connect the XPA125 to a PC for firmware upgrades.
The XPA125B has been FCC approved and is CE complaint.
- Frequency range: 0,5-54 MHz
- Maximum output power: 1,8-30 MHz >100W / 50MHz >80W
- Maximum ambient operation temp: 55C
- Gain: 13 dB (+/-2dB)
- Spurious suppression: >50 dB
- Supply Voltage: 12-15 Volt DC
- Transmit current draw: @ max output 30A
- Receive current draw: @ max 700 mA
- ATU Frequency range: 1,8-30 MHz & 50-54 MHz
- ATU Tuning range: 14-500 Ohm
- Dimensions: 260 x 160 x 70 mm (Excluding knobs, feets, handle etc)
- Weight: 2,66 kg (Shipping weight 4 kg)
In the Box
- XPA125B 100W Linear Power Amplifier
- Control cable for Xiegu transceivers
- 12 Volt DC power cable
- USB cable for PC connection
- English user manual
- CE certificate
- Xiegu Service Card
- Amplifier PTT cable for SunSDR2 PRO, SunSDR2 QRP
- CE-19 Expansion Port for connection with a Xiegu G90 or X5105 Transceiver
- CN-20 Adapter for Yaesu FT-817/818 with PTT, ALC and Band Data
Manual and Documents
- XPA125B User Manual here.
HF Log Periodic Antenna – Frequency Range 3.0 – 30.0 MHz The LP-1005 antenna array is designed for medium and long range high fr... Read more
“We’re setting up for Winter Field Day and testing out the Chameleon Emcomm III Portable HF Antenna.” CHAMELEON ANTENNA EMCOMM-III P... Read more
Following on from our initial ‘Introduction to the IC-9700 VHF/UHF/1200 MHz Base Station SDR Transceiver’ video, we have put together a more in-depth,... Read more
This app answers the two basic questions facing radio amateurs:- Which band shall I use ? Where shall I point my beam ? It will be of interest to an... Read more
Description Functional overview of the application DR functions You can use some transceiver’s DR functions. Share pictures Send and receive vo... Read more
Description： The Baofeng BF-F9+TP is the upgraded version of BF-F9+ with the trip power 1w/4w/8W/. With its 128 channel capacity and up to 12 hours of... Read more
” On Saturday the 28th of December 2019, Ian GM3SEK in the south-west of Scotland managed to work D41CV on 432 MHz to set a new world record fo... Read more
Icom IC-9700 Specifications General Frequency coverage 144.000–148.000, 430.000–450.000, 1240.000–1300.000 MHz Mode SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM, DV, DD Numb... Read more
Cape Verde Islands Back on the 5th of August 2018, Mark Turner EI3KD worked D4Z in the Cape Verde Islands off the coast of Africa to set a new IARU Re... Read more