“We are looking at the *first* production X6100 radio from Xiegu and Radioddity. This radio covers 120 through 6 meters and is the spiritual successor to the X5105.
WHAT’S NEW FROM X5105 TO X6100?
1. Analog – SDR Radio
Software-defined radio (SDR) system uses software for the modulation and demodulation of radio signals. Processing via a computer or other digital devices with software, the X6100 can provide you more info in real-time, complete complex operations and process data faster.
2. 5W Upgrade to 10W High Power
From 5W to max 10W, the Xiegu X6100 is a more powerful RIG than the X5105. In general, a higher wattage allows for greater range. Working with the XPA125B power amplifier, the X6100 can meet your long-rang talking requirement.
3. 3.6in LCD Screen – 4in Color Screen
The Xiegu X6100 HF transceiver comes with a 4-inch large color screen with 800*400 high resolution, helping you see all the important information at a glance.
4. Wireless Operation – Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB Host, Mouse, Keyboard Operation
In addition to traditional connecting ports to connect with extended devices , the Xiegu X6100 also supports modern connection methods like mouse and keyboard control via Bluetooth.
5. Voice Call | Preset Message | Digital Noise Reduction | Data Modem | SWR Scanner
6. Built-in High-stability TCXO Internal Clock Source
6100 is an ultra-portable shortwave transceiver. It adopts the SDR software radio platform architecture of excellent performance, which carries powerful baseband and RF unit, integrating rich and diversified operating functions, bringing you a brand-new recognition and experience on amateur radio. With its compact structure and tiny appearance, you can immediately set forth on a journey with it, get close to nature and enjoy the fun of outdoor communication.
– SDR Structure
– HF/50MHz Full Mode (supporting data communication)
– Transmitting Power: External power supply: 10W | Battery power supply: 5W
– 4″ (3.46 x 2.13in) High-resolution Color Screen, 800*480
– Built-in 3000mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
– Built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner
– Integrated SWR Scanner & Voice Call
– Integrated Modem, Preset message, CW Automatic Call
– Built-in Bluetooth/Wifi function, enable wireless audio/keyboard/mouse operation
– Integrated USB control/transmission, supports USB HOST
– Built-in high-stability TCXO internal clock source
Frequency Receiving: 0.5MHz~30MHz | 50MHz~54MHz
1.8～2.0MHz | 3.5～4.0MHz | 5.3MHz (60 Meters)
7.0～7.3MHz | 10.1～10.15MHz
14.0～14.35MHz | 18.068～18.168MHz
21.0～21.45MHz | 24.89～24.99MHz
28.0～29.7MHz | 50.00～53.99MHz
Operation Mode: USB/LSB (J3E), CW (A1A), FM (F3E), RTTY(F1B), AM (A3E)
Minimum Frequency step: 10Hz
Frequency Stability: ±1.5ppm
External Power Supply Voltage: DC 9.0V~15.0V, negative ground
Frequency Stability: ±1ppm (20 minutes after start)
Antenna Port Impedance: 50Ω
Antenna Interface Type: BNC
Working Temperature: 0℃～+55℃
Transmission power: External power supply: 10W | Battery power supply: 5W
Current consumption: Standby: 330mA (Max) | Transmit: 3A (Max)
Overall dimensions: About 180*86*49mm
10W (SSB/CW/FM) @13.8VDC | 5W @battery
2.5W(AM) @13.8VDC | 1.5W @battery
Stray Suppression: 1.8~29.6MHz: ≥50dB | 50~54MHz: ≥60dB
Sideband Suppression: ≥50dB
Microphone Impedance: 200~10kΩ (600Ω in general)
Circuit Type: ZIF
Sideband Suppression: ≥50dB
|50.0 ~ 54.0MHz||0.20uV||0.22uV||2uV|
Antenna tuner initial tuning time: ≤15s
Antenna tuner tuning read time: ≤0.2s
JH1CBX Masaco introduces AH-705 designed for IC-705. Descriptions ・Covers the 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz bands 30 m, 98.4 ft or longer antenna: 1.8 – 54 MHz, 7... Read more
1) The presale works for the US only. Radios will be sent from China with DHL free express shipping. 2) For EU countries, please be patient, we’... Read more
Portable Carbon Fiber Telescopic Antenna Mast With Premium Tripod, Review/Demo Read more
The RECON provides a multipurpose antenna system, which can be configured to launch your signal in the manner as circumstances require. Many short-ran... Read more
Alinco EDX-2 Automatic Random-Length Antenna Tuners are designed to work with select Alinco HF transceivers. These antenna tuners may be used for non-... Read more