MFJ is the exclusive North American Distributor of this new ultra-portable multimode HF transceiver.
Features a built-in highly efficient automatic antenna tuner, split frequency XCVR function, RIT receive fine tuning, NB noise suppressor, NR digital noise reduction, number notch, and computer-aided control functions.
Super lightweight and portable, you can take it anywhere! The X5105 is equipped for desktop or handheld use and covers all modes HF + 6-Meters, SSB/CW/AM/FM/RTTY/PSK-31.
Everything You`re Looking For! That`s what you get with XIEGU`s all-new X5105 ultra-portable multimode QRP transceiver marketed exclusively in the US by MFJ. Compare feature by feature, and you`ll quickly realize it`s like carrying a sophisticated full-sized station transceiver with you — in your pocket!
Here are some of the many reasons why you`ll want a X5105:
- General coverage receiver, 500 kHz to 30 MHz — plus 6 Meters 5-watts output, all bands, from 160 to 6 Meters (1.5-W AM).
- All mode operation: SSB, CW, AM, FM, plus digital Smooth tuning, 1-Hz VFO resolution, A/B split plus RIT Big 3.6″ LCD screen with rich display content, Noise Blanker, Digital Noise Reduction, plus Notch Filter!
- Multiple Band-Pass Filters plus selectable AGC speed Computer interface for digital modes Built-in Keyer and CW trainer, Multi-funcition microphone, Built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner, High-capacity battery pack (3800 mAh)
- Use as a handy talkie, has built-in speaker microphone.
- Includes: Multi-purpose handheld microphone, DC power cord, USB cable, service card and instruction manual.
- Built-in battery charger automatically cuts off when battery is fully charged.
- Size: 6-5/8″ W x 3-5/8″ H x 1-7/8″ D Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Exceptionally Low Price: $669.95
Cheap Ham Radio Handhelds Back to practical range testing. Today we have four popular ham radio handhelds that all sell under $100.00. Read more
Radioddity GD-88 The GD-88 contains two independent VFOs that allow dual-band operation on VHF and UHF channels. With dual mode, the GD-88 allows a sm... Read more
Retevis RT9000D High power RT9000D mobile transceiver provides more longer transmission distance than other radios suitable for flat areas, such as co... Read more
Here we take a look at the TRX Duo, a Linux Based SDR Transceiver. TRX-duo is an SDR device that supports dual-channel physical reception and transmis... Read more
Here we take a look at the Q900 Version 3 Ham Transceiver which covers all ham bands from 160m up to 70cm. Q900 we introduced an ultra portable full r... Read more
Android SDR App SDR MUST be plugged in before starting SDR++ and you MUST press refresh in the SDR source you’re using befor... Read more
“Today we will be talking about the BD7IBI Telescoping Ham Radio and Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna. This is a Antenna capable of 20m-6M. Alt... Read more
Great Article – Elad FDM-S2 from http://swling.com/ Check: http://swling.com/blog/2014/12/a-review-of-the-elad-fdm-s2-software-defined-rece... Read more
Anytone TERMN-8R Radio: Third Party Review and Walkthrough Read more