MFJ is the exclusive North American Distributor of this new ultra-portable multimode HF transceiver.
Features a built-in highly efficient automatic antenna tuner, split frequency XCVR function, RIT receive fine tuning, NB noise suppressor, NR digital noise reduction, number notch, and computer-aided control functions.
Super lightweight and portable, you can take it anywhere! The X5105 is equipped for desktop or handheld use and covers all modes HF + 6-Meters, SSB/CW/AM/FM/RTTY/PSK-31.
Everything You`re Looking For! That`s what you get with XIEGU`s all-new X5105 ultra-portable multimode QRP transceiver marketed exclusively in the US by MFJ. Compare feature by feature, and you`ll quickly realize it`s like carrying a sophisticated full-sized station transceiver with you — in your pocket!
Here are some of the many reasons why you`ll want a X5105:
- General coverage receiver, 500 kHz to 30 MHz — plus 6 Meters 5-watts output, all bands, from 160 to 6 Meters (1.5-W AM).
- All mode operation: SSB, CW, AM, FM, plus digital Smooth tuning, 1-Hz VFO resolution, A/B split plus RIT Big 3.6″ LCD screen with rich display content, Noise Blanker, Digital Noise Reduction, plus Notch Filter!
- Multiple Band-Pass Filters plus selectable AGC speed Computer interface for digital modes Built-in Keyer and CW trainer, Multi-funcition microphone, Built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner, High-capacity battery pack (3800 mAh)
- Use as a handy talkie, has built-in speaker microphone.
- Includes: Multi-purpose handheld microphone, DC power cord, USB cable, service card and instruction manual.
- Built-in battery charger automatically cuts off when battery is fully charged.
- Size: 6-5/8″ W x 3-5/8″ H x 1-7/8″ D Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Exceptionally Low Price: $669.95
To fully utilize all the features you have to use Windows PC to program this radio. Not Compatible with CHIRP and RT systems software. FCC Part 90 C... Read more
“This is part 1 in this mini series of my progress on building the WB0OEW Autonomous satellite tracker. In this video I went shopping for the pa... Read more
During the Northern Hemisphere Summer Es season the use of 50.313 MHz for FT8 contacts has become very congested, and stations are now using 50.323 MH... Read more
Compact In-Line stereo DSP noise cancelling module £179.95 Net Price (ex VAT) £ 149.96 Add to Cart Compact In-Line 0.270 kg Weight: A-COMPACT IN-LINE... Read more
“Chameleon Antennas recently updated their Modular Portable Antenna System or MPAS with the goal of it being the most versatile, high performanc... Read more
Product Dimensions and Weight Product Length: 25.0000M Product Widtg: 1.0280M A 3 element LFA-Q (Super-rigid Quad-style) Super-Light Quad Style Yagi f... Read more
Vertical Antenna 8 bands trapped (10-12-15-17-20-30-40-80m) with wire radials 1/4 lambda for each one band.
10-40m Full bands coverage. 80m about 120Kc/s RF chocke for electrostatic protection. 2 KW pep SO239 Technical specifications: Height: 11.3 m approxim... Read more
What this lad has done with this screen for the 817 is astounding. CAT, CW decoder, waterfall, frequency readout, audio filter and audio recording. Wh... Read more
Icom IC 7851 vs IC 7800 Video from Icom Inc. showing a local oscillator C/N characteristics comparison between Icom’s IC-7851 and IC-7800 HF/50/... Read more