A first look at the NEW Xiegu GSOC. Taking a deep dive at all the features.
The Xiegu GSOC is a universal controller product used for external control of Xiegu G90 radio. The GSOC is designed with expandability in mind. With firmware upgrades, its functions can be expanded to many additional capabilities.
GSOC consists of a baseband processing unit and an SDR receiving unit which is capable of receiving and processing IF signals and IQ signals and displaying content such as frequency spectrum, waterfall plot and demodulation information. The GSOC uses 24bit ADC sampling and processing. Diverse I/O connections include RJ-45 Ethernet, Bluetooth, WiFi and SD Card.
Dimensions are W 8 ¾ H 4 ¾ D 1 ¾
The GSOC has a beautiful 7-inch Color Touch LCD screen. The GSOC has been designed with extra processing power and memory so it can expand into controlling future Xiegu radios and gain new desirable features as well.
• 200k bandwidth spectrum display and waterfall display
• 1024*600 7-inch color touch LCD screen
• Digital mode decoding capabilities
• Automatic voice call and preset message storage & sending
• Supports mouse & keyboard operating
• Dual-core eMMc application processor
• Built-in PSK, RTTY, CW digital mode
• RX & TX Multi-band Equalizers
• Easy two-wire connection to G90
• Fast frequency change & band selection
• Three user-programmable buttons
• Power design for future expansion
I/O includes: USB \ SD Card \ WIFI \ Bluetooth
The new FTM-300DR provides stable and reliable 50W RF power output. As in recent YAESU mobile transceivers, the FTM-300DR is also equipped with a... Read more
The 507 Patriot utilizes a chipKIT Uno32 prototyping board which give users access to an Arduino-based programming environment. With its 32-bit... Read more
These directional antennas may look like Yagis, but they are quite different. The Doctor explains! Read more
“I have build a ultra simple multiband endfed antenna. It weight 58 Gram only.” Read more
“One of the Ham Radio Antennas that I have used most often for POTA – Parks on the Air – is the TN07 SFP-102 32′ telescoping f... Read more
FlexRadio Systems and Marcus Roskosch, DL8MRE announced today a partnership to develop, market and sell a client interface application for both iPad®... Read more