G90 is a portable 20W HF amateur radio transceiver with an SDR architecture with built-in auto antenna tuner. The display unit and the radio can be separated. It is a new member of the Xiegu product family and the first model of the G series. SDR structure, 24-bit data size @48kHz sampling rate, it has excellent transceiving performance and a highly configurable function experience; The design of detachable display unit allows you to flexibly arrange the position of the radio; Built-in high-performance auto antenna tuner to meet your needs at any time, so the antenna is no longer a problem.
- High performance front end narrowband ESC preselector;
- Covers the frequency range of 0.5~30MHz, SSB/CW/AM/ FM*1 three working modes;
- 1.8 inch high brightness color TFT LCD screen;
- +/-24k bandwidth spectrum display, waterfall display;
- Software defined narrowband filter (CW mode: 300Hz);
- detachable display unit;
- Up to 20W of RF power;
- Built-in wide range automatic antenna tuner;
- Diversified interfaces, In particular, the baseband I/Q output allows it to interface with any external device that can handle baseband I/Q, including sound card-based or PC-based applications such as XDT1.
- The G90 features a panel + top button construction and all operations are optimized for ease of use. You no longer need to set up various functions through the menu, you can control all directly through the buttons and multi-function encoder. The screen display is rich in content, all the information is clear at a glance, and with the real-time spectrum display, various signal conditions are under control. * FM operation: The FM mode can only be turned on when the GSOC Controller is used with the XG-90. At this time the GSOC Controller is being developed by Xiegu.
X6100 inherits the compact and high performance characteristics of the X series.As a new generation flagship ultra-portable transceiver, it still achi... Read more
“We are live with Ray Novak, N9JA, Sales manager of ICOM America with Tim, K3LR. What questions do you have for Ray?” Read more
Here we build the Hermes Lite 2 HF SDR and test it’s receive capabilities. Read more
SDR Receiver demodulates and plays AM and FM signals received by an RTL-SDR, Airspy HF+ or SDRplay radio. Requires a radio and a host comput... Read more
The STARWAVES DRM SoftRadio allows you to conveniently enjoy any DRM live radio broadcast on your Android smartphone or tablet. No Internet connection... Read more
There’s an incredible amount of radio signals. It’s impossible to know them all, let alone recognize them. So why not get help from Signal... Read more
Today is an important day regarding youth and amateur radio in The Netherlands. To gain more young active radio hams, it is a must that this age... Read more
The Atlantic hurricane season began on June 1 and continues through November 30, and two named storms have already shown up, although neither threaten... Read more
The Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) cross-band repeater will be available for ARRL Field Day, June 26 – 27. Contacts wil... Read more
Today I go over the features and do some power testing on the Baofeng UV-10R Dual Band HT Ham Radio Specification: Brand Baofeng Power 10W Frequency V... Read more
The newest DMR Handheld Ham Radio from Anytone is the AT-D878UVII Plus HT, which incorporates 500,000 contacts and 10,000 talkgroups into the same, gr... Read more