G90 is a portable 20W HF amateur radio transceiver with an SDR architecture with built-in auto antenna tuner. The display unit and the radio can be separated. It is a new member of the Xiegu product family and the first model of the G series. SDR structure, 24-bit data size @48kHz sampling rate, it has excellent transceiving performance and a highly configurable function experience; The design of detachable display unit allows you to flexibly arrange the position of the radio; Built-in high-performance auto antenna tuner to meet your needs at any time, so the antenna is no longer a problem.
- High performance front end narrowband ESC preselector;
- Covers the frequency range of 0.5~30MHz, SSB/CW/AM/ FM*1 three working modes;
- 1.8 inch high brightness color TFT LCD screen;
- +/-24k bandwidth spectrum display, waterfall display;
- Software defined narrowband filter (CW mode: 300Hz);
- detachable display unit;
- Up to 20W of RF power;
- Built-in wide range automatic antenna tuner;
- Diversified interfaces, In particular, the baseband I/Q output allows it to interface with any external device that can handle baseband I/Q, including sound card-based or PC-based applications such as XDT1.
- The G90 features a panel + top button construction and all operations are optimized for ease of use. You no longer need to set up various functions through the menu, you can control all directly through the buttons and multi-function encoder. The screen display is rich in content, all the information is clear at a glance, and with the real-time spectrum display, various signal conditions are under control. * FM operation: The FM mode can only be turned on when the GSOC Controller is used with the XG-90. At this time the GSOC Controller is being developed by Xiegu.
Icom is allowing the download of 3D data of the exterior case of the IC-705 HF/VHF/UHF Mobile Transceiver allowing customers to create their own relat... Read more
“I met Mary at the Huntsville hamfest showing SwapMyRigs.com with her Father AE4S. This is a unique product that allows you to remote your ham r... Read more
SDR Receiver demodulates and plays AM and FM signals received by an RTL-SDR, Airspy HF+ or SDRplay radio. Requires a radio and a host comput... Read more
The STARWAVES DRM SoftRadio allows you to conveniently enjoy any DRM live radio broadcast on your Android smartphone or tablet. No Internet connection... Read more
There’s an incredible amount of radio signals. It’s impossible to know them all, let alone recognize them. So why not get help from Signal... Read more
Four radio amateurs will head to the International Space Station (ISS) aboard a commercial flight, thanks to Amateur Radio on the International Space... Read more
The Yaesu FT5DR is shipping fast from Ham Radio Outlet, I got mine today, so lets test is out against its brothers, the FT3DR and FT2DR Read more