G90 is a portable 20W HF amateur radio transceiver with an SDR architecture with built-in auto antenna tuner. The display unit and the radio can be separated. It is a new member of the Xiegu product family and the first model of the G series. SDR structure, 24-bit data size @48kHz sampling rate, it has excellent transceiving performance and a highly configurable function experience; The design of detachable display unit allows you to flexibly arrange the position of the radio; Built-in high-performance auto antenna tuner to meet your needs at any time, so the antenna is no longer a problem.
- High performance front end narrowband ESC preselector;
- Covers the frequency range of 0.5~30MHz, SSB/CW/AM/ FM*1 three working modes;
- 1.8 inch high brightness color TFT LCD screen;
- +/-24k bandwidth spectrum display, waterfall display;
- Software defined narrowband filter (CW mode: 300Hz);
- detachable display unit;
- Up to 20W of RF power;
- Built-in wide range automatic antenna tuner;
- Diversified interfaces, In particular, the baseband I/Q output allows it to interface with any external device that can handle baseband I/Q, including sound card-based or PC-based applications such as XDT1.
- The G90 features a panel + top button construction and all operations are optimized for ease of use. You no longer need to set up various functions through the menu, you can control all directly through the buttons and multi-function encoder. The screen display is rich in content, all the information is clear at a glance, and with the real-time spectrum display, various signal conditions are under control. * FM operation: The FM mode can only be turned on when the GSOC Controller is used with the XG-90. At this time the GSOC Controller is being developed by Xiegu.
Yaesu mobile Yaesu Mobile Radio Please check our new bluetooth speaker mic VGC BMH-68, it’s a very perfect replacement for the MH-48 serial wire... Read more
Icom releases the ID-52A/E Amateur Handheld Transceiver with Color Display and Bluetooth® Communication
Icom Incorporated (Headquarters: Hirano, Osaka, Japan/President: Masataka Harima) releases the ID-52A/E*, VHF/UHF dual band digital transceiver that s... Read more
1) The presale works for the US only. Radios will be sent from China with DHL free express shipping. 2) For EU countries, please be patient, we’... Read more
There’s an incredible amount of radio signals. It’s impossible to know them all, let alone recognize them. So why not get help from Signal... Read more
An auxiliary cable that helps to support a metal platform above the Arecibo Observatory radio telescope’s reflector dish in Puerto Rico snapped in the... Read more
The Grid and Prefix Award Program (GAPA) has announced the establishment of a comprehensive Digital Awards Program. Awards are available for radio ama... Read more
New 2700km+ IARU Region-1 tropo record on 23cms between Ireland and the Canary Islands – 17th July 2020
On the 17th of July 2020, there was an opening between the Canary Islands and the UK & Ireland on the VHF & UHF bands. A remarkable contact wa... Read more
ARRL will be a virtual exhibitor at the all-online QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo, Friday – Sunday, August 7 – 9. ARRL staffer Bob Inderbitzen, NQ1R — a f... Read more
Understanding the way in which HF radio signals actually propagate can help the effects of ionospheric propagation to be used to its best. Skywaves, s... Read more