G90 is a portable 20W HF amateur radio transceiver with an SDR architecture with built-in auto antenna tuner. The display unit and the radio can be separated. It is a new member of the Xiegu product family and the first model of the G series. SDR structure, 24-bit data size @48kHz sampling rate, it has excellent transceiving performance and a highly configurable function experience; The design of detachable display unit allows you to flexibly arrange the position of the radio; Built-in high-performance auto antenna tuner to meet your needs at any time, so the antenna is no longer a problem.
- High performance front end narrowband ESC preselector;
- Covers the frequency range of 0.5~30MHz, SSB/CW/AM/ FM*1 three working modes;
- 1.8 inch high brightness color TFT LCD screen;
- +/-24k bandwidth spectrum display, waterfall display;
- Software defined narrowband filter (CW mode: 300Hz);
- detachable display unit;
- Up to 20W of RF power;
- Built-in wide range automatic antenna tuner;
- Diversified interfaces, In particular, the baseband I/Q output allows it to interface with any external device that can handle baseband I/Q, including sound card-based or PC-based applications such as XDT1.
- The G90 features a panel + top button construction and all operations are optimized for ease of use. You no longer need to set up various functions through the menu, you can control all directly through the buttons and multi-function encoder. The screen display is rich in content, all the information is clear at a glance, and with the real-time spectrum display, various signal conditions are under control. * FM operation: The FM mode can only be turned on when the GSOC Controller is used with the XG-90. At this time the GSOC Controller is being developed by Xiegu.
JH1CBX Masaco introduces AH-705 designed for IC-705. Descriptions ・Covers the 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz bands 30 m, 98.4 ft or longer antenna: 1.8 – 54 MHz, 7... Read more
The Finger Morse CW Straight Key is a very simple product that allows you to easily continue operating your Morse Code QRP Ham Radio while walking aro... Read more
QSO Today Expo March 2021 – Dan N7HQ gives us an overview of the PGXL and its features. Read more
There’s an incredible amount of radio signals. It’s impossible to know them all, let alone recognize them. So why not get help from Signal... Read more
How to use an automatic antenna tuner with the Yaesu FT-891. In this video I show you the steps to set up and configure the LDG Z11 Pro II auto tuner... Read more
Brand new from Wouxun is the KG-UV8H Handheld, which features a different screen than earlier models, an 8-watt output power, and a 3200mAH battery. L... Read more