Candidate Release WSJT-X 2.0-rc3
Candidate releases are intended for beta testers: individuals interested in testing the program’s new features and providing feedback to the WSJT Development Group. At the time of this release we have not yet completed the WSJT-X 2.0 User Guide. Potential users of the candidate release should read Quick-Start Guide to WSJT-X 2.0 before proceeding.
- Spanish WSJT-X_2.0_es.pdf (EA4BAS)
- German WSJT-X_2.0_de.pdf (OE1EQW)
- Norwegian WSJT-X_2.0_no.pdf (LA6VQ)
- Finnish WSJT-X_2.0_fi.pdf (OH1KH)
- Dutch WSJT-X_2.0_nl.pdf (ON4CKT)
- Version 2.0.0-rc3: wsjtx-2.0.0-rc3-win32.exe. (runs on Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win10, both 32- and 64-bit).
Installation instructions for Linux can be found here in the User Guide. Download the package file appropriate for your system, from the list below. (Versions installable with “apt-get” and “yum” will be made available as soon as our package maintainers create the packages.)
- Version 2.0.0-rc3
- Debian, Ubuntu, … (32-bit): wsjtx_2.0.0-rc3_i386.deb
- Debian, Ubuntu, … (64-bit): wsjtx_2.0.0-rc3_amd64.deb
- Fedora, RedHat, … (32-bit): wsjtx-2.0.0-rc3.i686.rpm
- Fedora, RedHat, … (64-bit): wsjtx-2.0.0-rc3.x86_64.rpm
- Raspbian Jessie, ARMv6 … : wsjtx_2.0.0-rc3_armhf.deb
Installation instructions for version 2.0.0 can be found here in the User Guide.
- Version 2.0.0-rc3 for OS X 10.9 and later: wsjtx-2.0.0-rc3-Darwin.dmg
- Source code for WSJT-X 2.0-rc3 is available here: wsjtx-2.0.0-rc3.tgz
Listen to Martian wind blow across NASA’s InSight lander. The spacecraft’s seismometer and air pressure sensor picked up vibrations from 10-15 mph (16... Read more
The 2017 ARRL Bill Leonard W2SKE Professional Media Award for Audio Reporting was presented in New York on December 6 to the producers and staff of th... Read more
Ask Dave 71 reviews the MFJ cobweb antenna, covering 20 through 10 meters. MFJ recently came out with a modification kit, adding 30 and 40 meters. Thi... Read more
Ameritron’s Remote Coax Switch lets you remotely switch up to five separate antennas using one inexpensive small control line (like standard telephone... Read more
MFJ-1204 Includes radio interface cable (8-PIN DIN) Sign up for the digital revolution and explore a whole new world of amateur radio excitement using... Read more
JS8Call Download “Hi folks! Happy to announce 0.8 of JS8Call. This is a backwards incompatible release (which is the primary reason for it being... Read more