The 34th meeting of the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL) Permanent Consultative Committee II (PCC.II) concluded a week of meetings on August 16 in Ottawa, Canada, in advance of World Radiocommunication Conference (WRC-19). The meetings were aimed at r... Read more
- ARRL Contest and DXCC Rules Now Prohibit Automated Contacts
- Happy 150! The Hiram Percy Maxim Birthday Celebration!
- Alexanderson Alternator Station SAQ Hails “Incredible” Number of Listener Reports
- Pirates On US Navy Satellites – UHF SatCom
- FCC Dismisses ARRL, AMSAT Requests in Small Satellite Proceeding
- 2 Meter Sharing Proposal is on CEPT Conference Preparatory Group Agenda
- Australian Radio Amateur Reports First FT8 Contact on 122 GHz
- FCC Staff Recommends Designating 988 as National Suicide, Mental Health Crisis Hotline
- Chinese Satellite Profiles Earth’s RF Spectrum as Seen from Lunar Orbit
- Dayton Hamvention Radio Club of the Year to Hold Ham Bootcamp at New England Convention
“The Legendary G5RV Antenna” is the topic of the new (August 15) episode of the ARRL The Doctor is In podcast. Listen…and learn! Read more
- BUILDING A DIY 2.4 GHZ HELICAL FEED FOR THE QO-100/ES’HAIL-2 SATELLITE
- 3/3 (6) element 50/70MHz Yagi (1.2m)
- JVP Antennas back to the market!
- UltraLight MLA antenna ver. 4 designed for lower HF bands.
- Antenna Polarization [ ARRL PODCAST ]
- Chameleon MPAS 2.0 Modular Portable Antenna System
- K7RL on Camano Island overlooking the Pacific
- 3 element 50MHz LFA-Q Super-Gainer Quad Style Yagi
- Vertical Antenna 8 bands trapped (10-12-15-17-20-30-40-80m) with wire radials 1/4 lambda for each one band.
- Elecraft AX1 Portable QRP Antenna for KX2 ~ Unbox Test Review
The lightbar and custom voice prompts are shown in operation on the NX-3000 series heandheld walkie talkie radio, these features are a big advantage f... Read more
RS-918 10WATT HF SDR Transceiver RX:1.8-30MHz TX:All HAM HF BANDS,Full Modes: SSB(J3E),CW,AM(RX Only),,FM, FREE-DV Features: Spectrum Dynamic Waterf... Read more