VR-P25 is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF booster amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment, proprietary and emerging waveforms.
Two Way Radio Power Amplifier
For digital DMR, dPMR, P25, MP1327 and Analog Radios
model VR-P25D DMR double time slot
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio. Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems. Use for DMR, dPMR, D-STAR, C4FM, etc.
- High output power up to 25 watts.
- Input power from 2 to 5 watts. With 2 to 5 Watts Handheld Radio input and covers the frequency band of VHF or UHF.
- Small size: This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for held operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression. Over Temperature Protection. RF sensing. Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator Lets you know the working status.
- 400 – 470 MHz
- 136 – 174 MHz
- 350 – 400 MHz
- 222 – 225MHz
POWER OUTPUT 25 Watts INPUT POWER RANGE 2- 5 Watts CURRENT CONSUMPTION 4.5 A SUPPLY VOLTAGE 12V-15V (DC) INPUT,OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 50 Ohm nominal RF CONNECTORS RF lnput( Radio) – SMA*RF Outpot(antenna) – SL 16*
•RF connectors may be ordered in any configuration of TNC or N-fype per customer
SIZE (HxWxD) 35 x 115 x 135 mm WEIGHT 800 g
The LoRa Meshtastic T-BEAM device are small battery powered devices that will mesh with other T-BEAM and send messages and other data from your phones... Read more
An important first step in ham radio is figuring out how you want to power your radio station. Reagrdless if it being at home or in the field, you nee... Read more
“Dear WSJT-X and MAP65 Users, We are pleased to announce that a public Release Candidate WSJT-X 2.5.0-rc4 is now ready for download by beta testers. O... Read more