VR-P25 is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF booster amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment, proprietary and emerging waveforms.
Two Way Radio Power Amplifier
For digital DMR, dPMR, P25, MP1327 and Analog Radios
model VR-P25D DMR double time slot
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio. Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems. Use for DMR, dPMR, D-STAR, C4FM, etc.
- High output power up to 25 watts.
- Input power from 2 to 5 watts. With 2 to 5 Watts Handheld Radio input and covers the frequency band of VHF or UHF.
- Small size: This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for held operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression. Over Temperature Protection. RF sensing. Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator Lets you know the working status.
- 400 – 470 MHz
- 136 – 174 MHz
- 350 – 400 MHz
- 222 – 225MHz
POWER OUTPUT 25 Watts INPUT POWER RANGE 2- 5 Watts CURRENT CONSUMPTION 4.5 A SUPPLY VOLTAGE 12V-15V (DC) INPUT,OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 50 Ohm nominal RF CONNECTORS RF lnput( Radio) – SMA*RF Outpot(antenna) – SL 16*
•RF connectors may be ordered in any configuration of TNC or N-fype per customer
SIZE (HxWxD) 35 x 115 x 135 mm WEIGHT 800 g
On todays episode of Tuesdays with Tim, K3LR and Jeff, KB8ZWT we will discuss bonding and grounding and Band Pass Filters for Field Day! Read more
Unboxing the lab599 Discovery TX-500 QRP transceiver! Read more