Microprocessor-based data processing.
A distinctive feature of the transceiver is the modern technology of processing data in DSP and output information to a large 7 “touch-colored color TFT LCD display with a resolution of 800×480 with a capacitive touch screen.
Minimum delays in reception and transmission. Qualitative formation of SSB signal. The user can adjust a large number of parameters of the transceiver.
Informative quality spectrum analyzer and waterfall
To date, a transceiver of this class is the only one having such a quality spectrum analyzer with a waterfall. The output of the information of the spectrum analyzer occurs in real time. This allows you to get full visual information about correspondents in the bandwidth of the analyzer.
The spectrum analyzer has a configurable depth of the visible region and is in the range of -150 dB to 10 dB, which allows the operator to adjust the spectrum analyzer to the current reception conditions.
Second survey receiver
An additional survey receiver operating in the band from 0.01 to 60 MHz, allows you to quickly monitor other bands and stations in the band of the first receiver. Independent settings for the viewband, the type of modulation and the width of the filter for the second receiver.
Built-in audio player, allows you to record the received stations and, if necessary, make a signal demodulation to the correspondent.
The signal pre-emphasis function in the power amplifier reduces the intermodulation distortion during transmission in SSB and digital communication modes.
Built-in automatic antenna tuner and power supply
Built-in antenna tuner and power supply. will allow to use the transceiver both in stationary conditions and in the field.
- The range of received MHz is 0.01 – 60 and transmitted frequencies, MHz 1 – 60
- Sensitivity, μV 0.1 MDS (500 Hz) -126 dBm
- The maximum output power of the transmitter, W 100 (at 50 MHz ~ 50 W)
- IMD3 up to 40 dBm with signal pre-emphasis included
- Built-in automatic antenna tuner
- Dynamic range for blocking in the HF range, dB ~ 120
- Dynamic range by IMD3, dB ~ 90
- The range of supply voltages, ~ 198 … 240 V 50 Hz (from the AC mains)
- The range of supply voltages, DC 12 … 14 V (battery)
- The maximum current consumption, A 1.5 (from the AC mains)
- Maximum current consumption, A 20 (from the battery)
- Clock frequency RF A / D converter, MHz 122
- The resolution of the RF A / D converter, bit 14
- Types of radiation SSB, CW, AM and FM, digital views via computer
- USB audio input / output. 24 kHz 16 bit
- Panorama bandwidth, 12, 24, 48, 96, 192 kHz
- Second survey receiver, MHz 0.01 – 60
- Number of antenna inputs 2 pcs.
- Dimensions of the device, mm 300 (controls) х260х130 ГхШхВ
- Weight, kg 7
The new version of the well known Shared Apex Loop Array, the SAL-30 Mark II is here. The four vertical sides of the loops have been replaced by a sin... Read more
Retevis RT82 Description RT82 is a dual band DMR radio Frequency band:136-174 & 400-480MHz 10000 Contacts IP67 Waterproof Use T... Read more
Icom Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Osaka-shi Hirano Ward, President: Tsutomu Fukui) will release the HF + 50 MHz fixed amateur radio transceiver IC-7610 fr... Read more
“Dear WSJT-X and MAP65 Users, We are pleased to announce that a public Release Candidate WSJT-X 2.5.0-rc4 is now ready for download by beta testers. O... Read more