- Professional VHF UHF Radio: Dual band, dual watch, dual standby, up to 128 channels. Equipped with an 8.9-inch long antenna, this solid 5W radio can reach further and receives strong signals.
- Bluetooth Programming: In addition to the traditional PC programming, the GS-5B can be programmed with the dedicated APP via Bluetooth. Compatible with both Android and IOS systems. There also is keypad programming for all settings and functions. It’s cool to program your radio anywhere anytime especially when you are traveling.
- Improved Display: This radio has a much-improved display that features a full color screen, a signal strength meter, and other features. With the inverted dark background, the display is easy on the eyes, even in daylight.
- Rugged and Rainproof: Made of high-strength materials in the body and softer TPU material at the bottom, this radio is specially designed to be safe from drops. Rated IP56 waterproof is also a plus for outdoors, especially in harsh environments. Finally, the radio is orange, making it easier to locate and spot in low light scenarios.
- More features: Micro-USB charging, VOX delay, dual PTT, channel name edit, SOS function, DTMF function, 211 CTCSS and 51 DCS tones, 1750Hz tone, encryption and VOX for hands-free operation are all standard on this radio.
Android SDR App SDR MUST be plugged in before starting SDR++ and you MUST press refresh in the SDR source you’re using befor... Read more
Dayton Hamvention® is offering a free mobile app for smartphones and tablets to help attendees navigate the large-scale event, which runs May 20 – 22... Read more
“Hi All, Chris, Kimberly and I are excited to let you know that… Amateur Contact Log 7.0.6 is Now Available! We’ve upgraded AC Log 7... Read more
FCC Grants an ARRL Emergency Request to Permit Higher Data Rate Transmissions for Hurricane Relief Communications
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has granted an ARRL emergency request for a 60-day temporary waiver intended to facilitate amate... Read more
FT8 is a mode in the WSJT-X software developed by Dr Joe Taylor K1JT. In this video I show how to get started and make contacts with FT8, introduction... Read more