• Independent antenna inputs for Shortwave and VHF
• USB computer connection ( micro-usb)
• Very High dynamic range receiver
• Low noise pin-diode band switch
• Accurate and efficient band filters
• Very clean audio reception
• SMA golden antenna connectors
• LED power and band indication
• 40MHz local oscillator for HF conversion
• DBM balance diode ring mixer • Small size board
• Freeware software • Up to 3.2 M Sample rate.
New MK3 SDR It offers now a better connection via micro-USB cable into a PC Mac or a Android Smartphone and Tablets The SDR as 2 micro-USB A and B. USB-A is data and must be the one connected to device.
USB-B is Power assistance connections. (Charging wile operating) Due the short life of batteries of Smartphones and tables, and the power consumption of SDR, you can at same time use the SDR and charge the tablet just by connecting you charger on USB-B
Toggle switch will select the SMA antenna input. The LED light color will indicate. BLUE= VHF and UP ORANGE= Short Wave Cables antennas and PC Cable OTG Male-Male to use in any Tablet/Smartphone
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fultra-wide-band-coverage-sdr-receiver-mk3%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151