Functional overview of the application
You can use some transceiver’s DR functions.
Send and receive voice and pictures.
See the location of repeater sites or other stations on a map using received position data, or your
transceiver’s repeater list.
Automatically set the transceiver’s “FROM” and “TO” fields by tapping a repeater site or a station
on the map.
In the DV mode, read and edit the received station’s information.
Download additional information from an Internet database, such as QRZ.com or APRS.fi.
Send and receive text messages.
Call Sign list
Edit call signs and names used in the DR function. Also, you can add a call sign and a name in the
Call Sign list.
See the detailed data entered in the Repeater list.
Change some of the transceiver’s function settings.
Select application software settings.
Import a Repeater list or a Call Sign list.
Export a Repeater list, a Call Sign list, or Receive History.
See the transceiver’s instruction manual for details. The instruction manual can be downloaded from the ICOM web site.
The RS-MS1I operating requirements are as follows:
iOS 8.0.1 or later
– ID-4100A/E + Bluetooth unit (UT-137) (as of April 2017)
To use the RS-MS1I with a supported transceiver, you need an optional Bluetooth unit. See your transceiver’s instruction manual for details.
Set the following functions as shown below to use the RS-MS1I.
[Function] > [CI-V] > [CI-V Transceive]: ON
[Bluetooth Set] > [Data Device Set] > [Serial Port Function]: CI-V (Echo back OFF)
– The RS-MS1I may not work with all iPhones or iPads, even if they are one of the tested devices. This is because an application program on your device may conflict with the RS-MS1I.
– The RS-MS1I may not be used, depending on the OS version, installed application, and so on.
– Bluetooth LE is used for the connection with the transceiver, so there may be a time delay between the transceiver’s operation and the display on the iPhone or iPad.
– When sending or receiving pictures using “FAST mode,” the headset audio will be temporarily interrupted because of the transceiver’s Bluetooth unit limitations.
– You may need to connect to the Internet through a Wireless LAN, a 3G network or an LTE network for some functions.
– The RS-MS1I supports only portrait orientation with the iPhone. It does not support Auto Rotate. However, landscape orientation and Auto Rotate are supported with the iPad.
Icom IC-705 Thank you for using ICOM products. Many customers have made reservations for the HF-430MHz all-mode 10W transceiver “IC-705”, which was scheduled to be released in late March 2020, but some of the parts involved in p... Read more
This revolutionary antenna consists of 6 trapless monoband logs on a single 30’ boom and 13 full size elements. Computer optimization gives full monob... Read more
Description: This 10-80 Meter Multiband FEA (Field Expedient Antenna) Kit enables you to customize your Alpha Multiband HF Antenna. The kit can then b... Read more
An Excellent Dual Band Yagi for 70/144MHz on a 2.4m boom and single feed point The 4-2-12 Dual Band Yagi has a total of 12 elements, 5 elements are us... Read more