The October Digital QST – our annual DX edition – is now available at http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/arrl/qst_201610/.
● Giant tortoises and DX from the Galapagos.
● A perilous Islands On the Air journey to Matthews Island.
● VK0EK: The incredible Heard Island DXpedition.
● Americans and Cubans join forces for DX enjoyment.
…and much more!
Enjoy Content You Won’t Find in the Print Edition…
• See a video review of the Expert Electronics SunSDR2 Pro Software Defined Transceiver.
Every issue of QST is filled with the news and features you need to keep active in Amateur Radio. Enjoy this issue!
- ICOM IC-9700 Review and Full Walk Through
- New Antenna Uses Saltwater and Plastic to Steer Radio Beams
- Opening on 144 MHz from the Azores QSO´S over 3,000kms
- ARRL Seeking Emergency Management Director
- Nevada ARES/RACES Members Deploy for “Storm Area 51” Event
- Buddipole PowerPlus | Rugged Portable DC Power Management System
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fthe-october-issue-of-digital-qst-is-now-available%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151