The October Edition of Digital QST – our annual DX issue — is now available!
• Read about the incredibly popular 2015 Navassa Island DXpedition.
• Take a look at Amateur Radio in Cuba.
• Improve your DX skills with a better understanding of HF propagation.
• Read “The Value of ARRL Membership” – a look at how your annual dues support membership benefits and programs, and the education, advocacy, and outreach benefiting all radio amateurs.
…and much more!
Enjoy Content You Won’t Find in the Print Edition…
• Enjoy the 2014 DXCC Yearbook
• See a video demonstration of the Apache Labs ANAN-100D SDR HF/6 Meter Transceiver
Every issue of QST is filled with the news and features you need to keep active in Amateur Radio. Click here to start reading!
In a July Notice of Proposed Rule Making (NPRM) in WT Docket 16-239, the FCC proposed to revise the Amateur Service Part 97 rules in response to the A... Read more
A team of moonbounce enthusiasts expect to activate the 32-meter antenna GHY-6 at Goonhilly, on the Lizard Peninsular in Cornwall (IO70jb) in the UK o... Read more
Nick Lance Jr, KC5KBO, of Houston, Texas, died May 24. He was 65. A retired NASA engineer and an ARRL member, Lance was a veteran member of the Amateu... Read more
Introducing the SteppOut Vertical High-performance 1/4-wave HF Antenna From 14 to 30 Mhz By Bill, AA4BQ
From price to performance, the SteppOut Vertical is a true 1/4-wave vertical for 20-10m and for under $50! Let’s have some fun. The end product... Read more
DXpeditioner Dom Grzyb, 3Z9DX, plans to travel to North Korea later this month to discuss his proposed Amateur Radio operation from that country. Nort... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fthe-october-edition-of-digital-qst-is-now-available%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151