“There was a time, back in the 1930s and 1940s, when the rhombic antenna was the king. A remarkable antenna that had phenomenal directivity and an extraordinarily low elevation angle made it the antenna of choice for point-to-point HF links. Here’s a little history, plus an exploration using EZNEC+. Phenomenal antenna!”
Ranko 4O3A has taken antenna switches into the 21st century! Antenna Genius 8×2 is the first in a new antenna switch line from 4O3A Signature sit... Read more
Portable Carbon Fiber Telescopic Antenna Mast With Premium Tripod, Review/Demo Read more
- MFJ-1835H Cobweb Antenna Review ( High Power version 1.5kW)
- Jim Heath W6LG Discusses Antenna Gain, Yagis and Rotators
- Top Five Amateur Radio Reviews of 2018
- The best way to ground your shack!
- Raspberry Pi Powered HF Radio in an Ammo Can GoBox
- Universal Ham Radio Remote. Open source remote radio control.
- SOTA hike Testing the Xiegu X5105
- Different Types of Grounds -ARRL The Doctor Will See You Now!
X6100 inherits the compact and high performance characteristics of the X series.As a new generation flagship ultra-portable transceiver, it still achi... Read more
Plug & Play Auto Tuner Plug & Play! You won’t even know it’s there . . . MFJ-939I/K/Y automatically tunes your antenna as you tune your radio.... Read more
WL2XUP is an FCC Part 5 Experimental station operated by Lin Holcomb, NI4Y, in Georgia. It’s licensed to operate with up to 400 W effective radiated p... Read more
“Chinese radios have come a long way, many have impressive feature lists, but those features seem to be stuck behind programming or poorly imple... Read more
“We are sorry to announce that Icom has discontinued the IC-7851 HF All Band Transceiver. Since its launch six years ago, the IC-7851 has been I... Read more