- To fully utilize all the features you have to use Windows PC to program this radio. Not Compatible with CHIRP and RT systems software. FCC Part 90 Certified, FCC ID: T4KD878UV
- New Features on AT-D878UV GPS version Roaming (Auto/Manual) Repeater Check (Out-of-range checking for repeater) Talker Alias (Send and Displays) Analog and DMR APRS Set channel name to yellow or white color Custom Standby background picture Compatible with 868 Codeplug.
- The AnyTone D878UV GPS Dual Band radio was developed to conform to the DMR Tier I and II requirements. It offers state-of-the-art performance for both digital and analog operation at both the UHF and VHF frequency band. offers 4,000 Channels, 10,000 Digital Talk Groups with 150,000 Contacts.
- The large color display offers clear information about the radio operation and function, including displaying whom you are connected to. The powerful transmitter is very reliable and offers up to 7 Watts of power for a hand-held.
- Package Includes: AnyTone AT-D878UV dual band DMR/Analog radio USB Programming Cable and software High Gain Dual Band Antennas Li-ion Battery 3100mAh Belt Clip Charger base and AC Adapter User’s Manual AnyTone Sticker! TX and RX frequency range 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz
These tests show that the signal strength of a local station can be many tens of decibels weaker than from a DX station. For the last several years I... Read more
“Magnetic Loops” is the topic of the latest (July 28) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engineer... Read more
FR5200H / FR6200H IDAS VHF/UHF Digital Repeaters 50W 100% Duty cycle operation Employing a high performance power amplifier, together with the solid h... Read more
V1.0b of the Spectrum Analyser software developed by Steve Andrew specifically for the RSP line of products
“We are pleased to announce the availability of V1.0b of the Spectrum Analyser software developed by Steve Andrew specifically for the RSP line... Read more