- To fully utilize all the features you have to use Windows PC to program this radio. Not Compatible with CHIRP and RT systems software. FCC Part 90 Certified, FCC ID: T4KD878UV
- New Features on AT-D878UV GPS version Roaming (Auto/Manual) Repeater Check (Out-of-range checking for repeater) Talker Alias (Send and Displays) Analog and DMR APRS Set channel name to yellow or white color Custom Standby background picture Compatible with 868 Codeplug.
- The AnyTone D878UV GPS Dual Band radio was developed to conform to the DMR Tier I and II requirements. It offers state-of-the-art performance for both digital and analog operation at both the UHF and VHF frequency band. offers 4,000 Channels, 10,000 Digital Talk Groups with 150,000 Contacts.
- The large color display offers clear information about the radio operation and function, including displaying whom you are connected to. The powerful transmitter is very reliable and offers up to 7 Watts of power for a hand-held.
- Package Includes: AnyTone AT-D878UV dual band DMR/Analog radio USB Programming Cable and software High Gain Dual Band Antennas Li-ion Battery 3100mAh Belt Clip Charger base and AC Adapter User’s Manual AnyTone Sticker! TX and RX frequency range 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz
In this video I show the ground radial wire I use, and talk about laying a radial field under my Hustler 4BTV vertical ham radio antenna ... Read more
“Handheld HF System – Elecraft KX3 and a AlexLoop Antenna This is my first try no make a Magnetic Loop to be integrated to the Elecraft KX... Read more
TYT DM-UVF10,a dualdisplay, dual standby two-way radio,adopts high-technology and novel design DM-UVF10 adopts humanism design,making it smart in sh... Read more
Firmware upgrade remote VR-6900 can update firmware remotely, fix some bugs when find it Optional APRS VR-6900 support the optional APRS... Read more
HRD Software is proud to serve over 30,000 ham radio customers in 136 countries. Thank you to our customers in Afghanistan, Anguilla, Argentina, Austr... Read more
IC-9700 Thank you Hayden H. – VK7HH for sharing his video, and be sure to follow him on his Youtube channel. For more information on the update:... Read more
New firmware for ICOM, D-STAR compatible handy device and 6 mobile devices will be released simultaneously
On November 6, the new firmware was released on the following six models (the version name of the released firmware in parentheses). In addition, new... Read more