TEN-TEC has created a 100 watt transceiver combining simplified controls and ease of operation with the excellent performance of a low first IF 160-through 6-meter ham-band architecture in a compact, mobile-friendly structure. The analog portion of the radio is double conversion with IF frequencies of 9.0015 MHz and 22.5 kHz. A third conversion to zero-frequency IF is accomplished in the DSP processor
The TEN-TEC Model 599AT Eagle signifies strength born from DSP technology in HF design. Listening to input from Ham radio operators from around the world led our team of engineers to a remarkable compact yet high performance transceiver that Hams of all ages and skill levels will find a joy to operate.
The large easy to read display can be conveniently configured with your favorite background color and intensity, making your Eagle a pleasure to use as a base, portable, or mobile radio. Flexibility also extends to the Eagle with TEN-TEC’s Sensitune automatic antenna tuner, noise
canceling circuitry, and of course TEN-TEC’s famous selective roofing filters.
The TEN-TEC Eagle will truly provide years of outstanding performance unequaled by any other radio in its size or price class. You can be assured the Eagle offers more receiver horsepower with new DSP based architecture, Selectable Roofing filters, noise reduction, antenna tuner, and of course TEN-TEC’s legendary QSK keying. A tribute to American ingenuity makes the Eagle a radio you can be proud to show your fellow Ham radio operators.
Whether you are a seasoned contester, DX chaser, net operator or a casual operator, the TEN-TEC Eagle has the performance and convenience that will provide years of operating enjoyment!
- Unlike any other radio in this price class the Eagle offers a combination of DSP and selectable roofing filter options to tailor our listening pleasure. Unlike most transceivers in this price class, TEN-TEC’s unique crystal ladder filters help eliminate undesirable signals from entering the receivers first IF stage making a more enjoyable listening experience even in crowded band conditions.
- A TEN-TEC first: A user selectable color display which can be tailored to your favorite color and intensity. Different operating environments have varied lighting conditions so why not tailor your radio to meet those needs?
- You never have to worry about hearing the weak ones with the fully
adjustable DSP noise reduction system used in the Eagle. Eliminating
atmospheric band noise is just a push of the button!
- Tired of noise blankers that seldom work in a mobile environment?
TEN-TEC’s unique model 320 optional noise blanker will cancel noise you thought never would be possible.
- Eagle covers 10 HF amateur bands plus 6 meters along with general
coverage receive. Dual VFO’s with SPLIT mode and 100 memories, passband tuning, adjustable AGC, variable CW offset, RIT, built in
CTCSS tones for 6 meter FM and TEN-TEC’s legendary silky-smooth QSK
for CW and fast switching digital modes. These features add up to one
User Input on FLDIGI with the Eagle
MODMIC Turn any headphone into a high-performance communications headset. The ModMic 4.0 is a high-fidelity directional microphone that you can add to... Read more
Designed for Weak Signal, Tropo Scatter, Meteor Scatter, Digital, & Contest Operation! The BEKO HLV-1250 is a special 25th Anniversary Amplifier c... Read more
The ARRL DXCC Department has approved for DXCC credit the unexpected P5/3Z9DX “demonstration” operation from North Korea last December. Well-traveled... Read more
Flex Radio have announced the release of SmartSDR V1.6. The SmartSDR platform powers all Flex 6000 series radios and have additional features added in... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Ften-tec-eagle-hf-dsp-transceiver%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151