This pole is built very similar to our well proven 12m and 18m fiberglass poles, and carefully designed to maintain low weight and perfect balance. During extensive testing for several months on the Baltic sea coast the prototype has weathered all storms without any problems and we feel ready offering this product to the market. Click the photo below for a fullsize view of the pole installed on the test site.
high strength professional telescopic fiberglass pole
|fully extracted length (height)||
2.00m (6ft 6″)
108mm (4 1/4″)
1mm – 2.5mm
(1/25″ – 1/10″)
|number of segments||
black fiberglass, UV protected
specially reinforced multilayer winding
This pole puts serious 160m activities into a new perspective!
Just add a few top hat wires and enjoy operating with a fullsize 160m vertical that can be put up within less than an hour. This pole opens the door to building portable 160m 4-square arrays and other serious low band fun like vertikal dipole arrays on 40m, or a 20/15/10m 1el quad at 20m height above ground, etc.
The following VIDEO shows how to install the 26m pole with two persons … with some experience it is also possible for one person alone:
For those who can not see the above video, here is a brief description:
- put the mast together on the ground, but leave the bottom 4 sections retracted.
- walk up the mast into its vertical position and loosely tighten the guy lines.
- push the telescopic sections always approx 50cm up until the guy lines are tight, and fasten the clamp so the segment doesnt slide down anymore.
- loosen one or two guy lines a little bit again.
- push the segment again approx 0.5m up until the guy lines are tight, and fasten the clamp.
- … repeat these steps until all 4 bottom segments are fully extended.
- fix / align the guy lines and you are done.
Price : 699,00
MFJ VNA Antenna Analyzer covers 1 to 230 MHz, 1Hz resolution. •Frequency sweep plots: SWR, Impedance, Resistance, Reactance,Phase Angle, Comple... Read more
Firmware upgrade remote VR-6900 can update firmware remotely, fix some bugs when find it Optional APRS VR-6900 support the optional APRS... Read more
Icom will be releasing new firmware for our IC-705, IC-7300 and IC-9700 transceivers. The updates are planned to improve the user experience and incor... Read more
Steve (K9AN) and I have developed a potential new mode for WSJT-X. We’re calling the mode “FT8” (Franke-Taylor design, 8-FSK modulation). FT8 is desi... Read more
“Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Pocket Guide” by Kenneth Wyatt, WA6TTY and Michael Gruber, W1MG This small 88-page spiral bound (3” x 5”) pocket g... Read more