SPE Expert 2K-FA
- The smallest in its class.
- Built-in Power supply and Automatic Antenna Tuner.
- Dimension: L 38, H 18.3, P 43 cm (14.96” W, 7.20” H,16.93” D) (connettors included).
- Weight: approx: 59.5 lbs (27 kg).
- The most technologically advanced in the world.
- Two powerfull CPUs are used.
- Over 35,000 lines of software for performance that cannot be found in any other amplifier.
- Fully Automatic.
- Easy connection with all models “ICOM, YAESU, KENWOOD, TEN-TEC, FlexRadio ELECRAFT” for immediate management of the bands, tuner and antennas.
- Same performance with all makes or homemade rigs.
- The operator has only to move the “Frequency Tuning Knob” in the transceiver!!!
- Wide frequency coverage.
- 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz including WARC bands.
- Fully solid state.
- Up to 2 KW pep SSB, CW out; 50 MHz included.
- MAX / MID (1KW) / LOW (500W) power selected according to the operator SSB/CW power requirement, for digital modes and for linear protection (automatic).
- No heating time, immediately ready!
- Virtually limitless life of the amplification devices ((6 MOSFETs MRF151G).
- Automatic Antenna Tuner built-in.
- Capable of matching 3:1 SWR on HF, and 2.5:1 SWR on 6 meters.
- Capable of programmable switching of 6 antennas (SO239 connectors).
- Up to 3 antennas for the same band.
- Management of the SteppIR / Ultrabeam antennas (tuneable).
- Measure also the SWR of the antenna / cable system.
- Bands, Antennas, Tuning conditions are changed in 10 msec.
- Bands, Antennas and Tuning conditions are managed also in “STBY“ to support the exciter only.
- Max. attenuation 0.8 dB.
- Bypass capability.
- Remotable (option).
- Two inputs available.
- SO239 connectors.
- High power gain (up to 14.5 dB).
- In “OPERATE“ the required drive power is automatically set with an ALC connection and in “STANDBY“ the exciter is then automatically reset to full power.
- Very clean and low distortion output!
- Spurious emissions less than -60 dB ( 50 MHz –65 dB ).
- 3rd order distortion (two tone test) 36 dB typ.
- Input 50 ohm always perfectly matched.
- SWR less than 1.2:1.
- Fully protected.
- Temperature, Over-Voltage, Over-Current, SWR, Reflected Power, Max RF Tuner Voltage, Over-Drive, Amp. The correct parameters are continuously monitored.
- The same protection is realized in two different ways:
- Via hardware circuits (HW) to assure great speed.
- Via the software (SW), to assure great accuracy.
- Thanks to the SW, transmit relay changeover is carried out with zero current at the contacts.
- Full break-in operation (QSK).
- Quiet operation.
- Linear management of the speed of the cooling fans of the heatsink.
- In the power supply, fans speed is reduced during the reception.
- Since, considering the big power developed, a significant amount of heat must be removed, every precaution is used to keep the lowest possible the noise of the fans.
- Continuous use.
- “MAX” mode: SSB / CW unlimited.
- Automatically switches to “MID” for a while if, in “MAX”, a continuous signal (RTTY) is transmitted.
- “MID” “LOW” modes, RTTY unlimited.
- Switching power supply.
- Continous input between 190 – 255 Vac, 47-63 Hz.
- PFC (Power Factor Correction).
- The linear can be switched ON / OFF also switching ON / OFF the exciter.
- Fully remotable.
- Large LCD displays a greater amount of information.
- W pep out, V pa, I pa, W, Power gain, Temperatures, SWR (after and before the ATU), Input setting, CAT setting, Band and other indications including an alarms log.
- Easy to operate.
- Powerful SW gives you a user-friendly unit.
- USB port.
- For remote control.
- For new SW releases download.
- Easy transportation.
- A sturdy carry-bag is supplied for “QSY, FIELD DAY, DX’ PEDITIONS etc.”
- Certifications : CE, FCC.
The ARRL Board of Directors approved a motion to amend the DXCC Rules, when it met January 19-20. Section II, Subsection 1 of the DXCC Rules now will... Read more
Charles “Charlie” Hellman, W2RP, of Hastings on Hudson, New York, died on January 25. He was 106 and may have not only been the oldest surviving radio... Read more
In an effort to encourage more youngsters and their families to get involved in Amateur Radio, the kids at Ham Radio (dot) World will mount an all-kid... Read more
Icom ID-51E The latest generation of D-STAR handportable has now arrived in the UK and will be shortly available from Icom UK dealers. Called t... Read more
Danish Ham-Cyclist Thomas Andersen, OZ1AA, now is in North Africa and expects to be in Europe soon, on the last leg of his “Cycling the Globe“ bicycle... Read more
Icom’s new PoC (Push-to-Talk Over Cellular) radio system allows you to communicate with your two-way radio system over a 4G / LTE closed network. Now... Read more
Hurricane Center MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Believe it or not, 100 year old technology plays a special role during hurricane season at the National Hurricane... Read more
RSPdx Multi antenna port 14 bit SDR The SDRplay RSPdx is a complete redesign of the popular RSP 2 and RSP 2 pro multi antenna receiver. It’s a wideban... Read more
The 19th annual Route 66 On the Air special event, celebrating the storied highway between the west coast and the US heartland, gets under way on Sept... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fspe-expert-2k-fa-linear-amplifier%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151