Up to 5 KW Combiner for two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA Linear Amplifiers
RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand
- Up to 5 KW.
- This combiner doubles the power of two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA amplifiers, maintaining all the features of each of the amplifiers.
- The connections are the same as for a single linear amplifier.
- All the wiring/cables between the CO1-HF combiner and the linear amplifiers are supplied as a standard feature.
- The power consumption is very low due to power factor correction (PFC).
- This combiner allows you to increase your amplifier system step-by-step.
- To provide you with flexibility, you can use each linear amplifier separately (e.g. take the SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA on a DX’pedition.
- CE certified.
- Price: $4,665.00
- See More: Link
Montserrat DXpedition ” Holiday – Style one man DXPedition with low power and low antennas from July 8 to July 17, 2015, first of many vis... Read more
Making his inaugural ARRL National Convention appearance as ARRL President, Rick Roderick, K5UR, said he’s looking forward to meeting many League memb... Read more
Danielle’s back!! This time she’s hosting the show and got a little help from her friends to put together an MFJ-1835 Cobweb antenna Read more
DV4home The DV4home is another member of the successful family of DV4 products. As usual it supports all digital modes, while simplifying and extendin... Read more
Identical wording is used for both the RTTY and CW/SSB rules where the intent is the same. However, there are some key differences for the RTTY mode:... Read more
HF Antenna AX-330, is an antenna that covers the spectrum of HF of 3.4 Mhz. 30.5 MHz continuously. Two loops tuned remotely by two servo motors, fed s... Read more
: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fspe-combiner-co1-hf-up-to-5-kw%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
on line 151