Up to 5 KW Combiner for two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA Linear Amplifiers
RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand
- Up to 5 KW.
- This combiner doubles the power of two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA amplifiers, maintaining all the features of each of the amplifiers.
- The connections are the same as for a single linear amplifier.
- All the wiring/cables between the CO1-HF combiner and the linear amplifiers are supplied as a standard feature.
- The power consumption is very low due to power factor correction (PFC).
- This combiner allows you to increase your amplifier system step-by-step.
- To provide you with flexibility, you can use each linear amplifier separately (e.g. take the SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA on a DX’pedition.
- CE certified.
- Price: $4,665.00
- See More: Link
DX Engineering carries the NTE Low Temp Solder Wire Connectors. All you need is a heat gun to make solder connections between wires. Four sizes for wi... Read more
By Scott Cousins – For the Telegraph COLLINSVILLE — When everything else fails, ham radio operators will still be there. For many amateur... Read more
“KUSA- Armature radio, or ham radio as it’s commonly called, can be a hobby for some and a mission for others. “We coo... Read more
The US Army, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard will cosponsor the Armed Forces Day Military/Amateur Radio Cross-Band Communications Test on Saturday, Ma... Read more
“Today I conduct an interview with Bob Greenberg, W2CYK, about the new Android DMR Smartphone from RFinder. I’ve already ordered one of th... Read more
: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fspe-combiner-co1-hf-up-to-5-kw%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
on line 151