Up to 5 KW Combiner for two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA Linear Amplifiers
RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand
- Up to 5 KW.
- This combiner doubles the power of two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA amplifiers, maintaining all the features of each of the amplifiers.
- The connections are the same as for a single linear amplifier.
- All the wiring/cables between the CO1-HF combiner and the linear amplifiers are supplied as a standard feature.
- The power consumption is very low due to power factor correction (PFC).
- This combiner allows you to increase your amplifier system step-by-step.
- To provide you with flexibility, you can use each linear amplifier separately (e.g. take the SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA on a DX’pedition.
- CE certified.
- Price: $4,665.00
- See More: Link
The 2019 GNU Radio Conference (GRCon19), September 16 – 20 in Huntsville, Alabama, is seeking papers and presentations for the event. Submissions are... Read more
Ham Radio Deluxe HRD Software, LLC announces the release of Version 22.214.171.1249 today. This is a maintenance release for HRD that addresses a variety of... Read more
From 24 January to 14 of February 2015 we will be sailing in the area of the Caribbean. Our team, in which are SP7VC, SQ7OYL, SP3IPB, SP7TF, SP3CFM an... Read more
FCC Enforcement Advisory ARRL has taken a minor exception to the wording of a September 24 FCC Enforcement Advisory pertaining to the importation, ma... Read more
Es’hail 2 was launched last November and it is the first geostationary satellite to contain an amateur radio transponder. The satellite is posit... Read more
: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fspe-combiner-co1-hf-up-to-5-kw%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
on line 151