Up to 5 KW Combiner for two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA Linear Amplifiers
RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand
- Up to 5 KW.
- This combiner doubles the power of two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA amplifiers, maintaining all the features of each of the amplifiers.
- The connections are the same as for a single linear amplifier.
- All the wiring/cables between the CO1-HF combiner and the linear amplifiers are supplied as a standard feature.
- The power consumption is very low due to power factor correction (PFC).
- This combiner allows you to increase your amplifier system step-by-step.
- To provide you with flexibility, you can use each linear amplifier separately (e.g. take the SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA on a DX’pedition.
- CE certified.
- Price: $4,665.00
- See More: Link
Phyllis Randle from MFJ is interviewed by Tim Duffy, K3LR at DX Engineering in Tallmadge, Ohio Phyllis Randle from MFJ is interviewed by Tim Du... Read more
The hobby of Amateur Radio has just celebrated its 100th anniversary and is just as vibrant and exciting as it has ever been. However, many who might... Read more
An easy to build antenna for seaside locations 17m and 15m versions were used at 9M0O DX-pedition in 2016 Some notes • Wire lengths R and D are... Read more
Features:i) Send Morse to, and receive Morse from, other users of the app. Restrict usage to your WiFi network, or allow full Internet connecti... Read more
Starting January 1 of each year, the DX Marathon is the perfect answer for the DX-er who needs that extra incentive to get on the air every day! Simpl... Read more
: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fspe-combiner-co1-hf-up-to-5-kw%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
on line 151