Up to 5 KW Combiner for two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA Linear Amplifiers
RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand
- Up to 5 KW.
- This combiner doubles the power of two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA amplifiers, maintaining all the features of each of the amplifiers.
- The connections are the same as for a single linear amplifier.
- All the wiring/cables between the CO1-HF combiner and the linear amplifiers are supplied as a standard feature.
- The power consumption is very low due to power factor correction (PFC).
- This combiner allows you to increase your amplifier system step-by-step.
- To provide you with flexibility, you can use each linear amplifier separately (e.g. take the SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA on a DX’pedition.
- CE certified.
- Price: $4,665.00
- See More: Link
The deployment activities scheduled for Friday, January 29, 2016 include capturing CYCLOPS with the JEM Remote Manipulator System, maneuvering CYCLOPS... Read more
Description The HB35C utilises the most advanced three-band antenna design developed in recent years. This phase tuned 5 element TRI-BANDER is neither... Read more
Lets walk through my SteppIR three element yagi antenna install. Part 2 is a big one! Complete boom wiring, mount boom to mast and tower and attached... Read more
All, In commemoration of our 20th anniversary, the ARISS team is planning to transmit a set of 12 SSTV images that capture the accomplishments of ARIS... Read more
“As ham radio operators, we’re always looking for a way to save a buck. I’ll frequently dig through a free bin of part, hoping to scavenge somet... Read more
Nearly 280 Amateur Radio communication volunteers on April 17 participated the 2017 Boston Marathon, the 121st running of the event organized by the B... Read more
: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fspe-combiner-co1-hf-up-to-5-kw%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
on line 151