Icom AH-705 automatic antenna tuner for the IC-705 is now available from Icom UK dealers. The AH-705 is a small portable antenna tuner that has been designed to work between the 1.8-50MHz bands. It can be powered either by alkaline batteries or DC 13.8V supply.
AH-705 HF/50 MHz Automatic Antenna Tuner Features
- Covers the 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz bands, using a long wire element
- 2-way power sources using alkaline batteries or 13.8 V DC (13.8 V DC should be taken directly from an external power supply, not through the IC-705.)
- Latching relays used for saving power consumption
- IP54 dust-protection and water-resistant construction for outdoor use
- Compact design that neatly fits in the optional LC-192 multi-function backpack
Further information about the AH-705 HF/50 MHz automatic antenna tuner can be found by clicking on the downloadable PDF on the side of this page.
The AH-705 has a suggested retail price of £309.60 including VAT.
VHF/UHF Log-Periodic Antenna Antenna, LPDA Type, VHF/UHF, 21 Elements, 50-1300 MHz, 500 W, 50 ohms, 6.66 ft. Boom Length, Type N, Female Create CLP-51... Read more
Vertical-Array is proud to present the vertical 8-bands HF 8 “SV 8 ” antenna. The SV8 working in HF for 4-6-10-11-12-15-17-20-30-40... Read more
Steve (K9AN) and I have developed a potential new mode for WSJT-X. We’re calling the mode “FT8” (Franke-Taylor design, 8-FSK modulation). FT8 is desi... Read more
The easy to use ADALM-PLUTO active learning module (PlutoSDR) helps introduce electrical engineering students to the fundamentals of software-defined... Read more
YAESU SMB-201 With so many diverse ways to enjoy Amateur Radio such as WIRES-X and packet operation, transceivers are now having to deal with increase... Read more
“We are sorry to announce that Icom has discontinued the IC-7851 HF All Band Transceiver. Since its launch six years ago, the IC-7851 has been I... Read more
A judge in the Massachusetts Land Court has ruled that the Zoning Board of Appeals in the City of Framingham “erred” in revoking a building permit for... Read more