FlexRadio Systems announces the immediate availability of SmartSDR v1.10.16 for the FLEX-6000 Signature Series SDRs.
SmartSDR v1.10.16 is a General Availability (GA) release containing new features and fixes for previously identified software defects. SmartSDR v1.10.16 concludes the BETA designation that was previously assigned to the previous 1.10.x releases.
The SmartSDR 1.10.16 release contains software defect corrections and new features reported with the previous 1.10.x BETA releases and has achieved a quality level suitable for all FLEX-6000 and Maestro users.
SmartSDR 1.10.16 contains new software for SmartSDR for Windows, SmartSDR for Maestro, SmartSDR CAT and DAX. SmartSDR for Windows 1.10.16, which includes SmartSDR CAT and DAX, can be downloaded from the FlexRadio Systems web site. Please download and review the SmartSDR v1.10.16 Release Notes prior to installing SmartSDR v1.10.16 to ensure an optimal software installation experience.
Since some FLEX-6000 user chose not to upgrade to the two previous 1.10.x BETA versions, it is pertinent to recap the feature highlights for the entire SmartSDR 1.10.x release history.
The following highlights are SmartSDR specific features:
- Station Integration – USB Cables (BCD band data, Bit, CAT, LDPA) for providing band data to third-party peripherals
- Continued Updates and improvements for contesting including the WinKeyer emulation
- Updated FlexVSP driver for SmartSDR CAT
- Persistence Fixes
- Added the Ability to Configure a Static IP address for the FLEX-6000 using a Maestro
- Updated the Maestro Network Driver
- DAX TX Buffering Improved
- D-Star Updates
- Improvements to the Automatic Notch Filter (ANF)
- Several Updates to the MONitor feature
- New Default Mic Profiles for the Radiosport M207 and M209 headsets
- CWX Now Supports Operating in QSK Mode
- Fixed GPSDO Status Indicator
- Multiple Persistence Fixes
- TURF Changes for new 60m Band for several regions in Europe
The Hurricane Watch Net (HWN) activated on 14.325 MHz on July 31 at 1500 UTC as Hurricane Isaias [pronounced: ees-ah-EE-ahs] heads toward the US on an... Read more
New Technician HF Privileges Defined: ARRL board accepts final recommendations of the Band Planning Committee
Source:https://swling.com/ During this session, the [ARRL] Board took the following actions: Accepted the final recommendations of the Band Planning C... Read more
The FCC has issued a Forfeiture Order (FO) calling for HobbyKing to pay a fine of $2,861,128 for marketing drone transmitters that do not comply with... Read more
The University of Maine Wireless Sensing Laboratory (WiSe-Net Lab) and AMSAT have signed an agreement to collaborate on building and operating MESAT1,... Read more
On May 30, operators at WX4NHC at the National Hurricane Center (NHC), working from home, conducted the annual readiness check of the station and of o... Read more
There’s an incredible amount of radio signals. It’s impossible to know them all, let alone recognize them. So why not get help from Signal... Read more