Slow-scan television (SSTV) transmissions from the International Space Station (ISS) are scheduled for December 8-9. The SSTV images will be transmitted from RS0ISS on 145.800 MHz FM as part of the Moscow Aviation Institute MAI-75 Experiment, using the Kenwood TM-D710 transceiver in the ISS Service Module.
MAI-75 activities have been scheduled on December 8, 1235-1800 UTC, and December 9, 1240-1740 UTC. These times correspond to passes over Moscow, Russia. ISS transmissions on 145.800 MHz FM use 5-kHz deviation, and SSTV transmissions have used the PD120 and PD180 formats.
See What QST Has to Offer! QST is the monthly membership journal of ARRL. Each issue is your source for equipment reviews, technical tips, projects, news and so much more! Even if you don’t receive QST, you can enjoy a sneak peek of what ARRL’s membership journal has to... Read more
- openSPOT3: First time setup
- CAR SEAT BOLT MOUNT WITH MAGNETIC MIC HOLDER FOR KENWOOD TM-D710
- DX Engineering Ladder Line Surge Protector DXE-LLSP
- openSPOT3 introduction [ VIDEO ]
- Nooelec Ham It Up NANO – HF Upconverter
- HF/VHF/UHF All-in-One Shack-in-a-Box
- L3Harris Falcon III® AN/PRC-152A Wideband Networking Handheld Radio
- New Controller for ANANs/OpenHPSDR, compatible with all ANAN radios!
- Check out the Radio Analog IC-7300 interface module
- PicoAPRS Transceiver
DUO 6 20-40 SF is every contester’s dream, a dual-band yagi with separate feed line, high power handling, large bandwidth and with the usual Momobeam mechanical trustworthiness. You don’t need to look any further… choose Momobeam! Specifications Frequency MHz: 14~14,35... Read more
- 49:1 End Fed Half Wave Multi-Band HF Antenna 80m – 10m
- HF Antenna In An HOA, Chameleon MPAS 2.0 Is Discrete!!
- YouLoop HF loop antenna
- Status QUAD: 3 StQ 5, cubical quad 3 elements 5 band
- Reference Station Antenna Redux: MFJ-2010 OCFD for 40, 20, 10, 6m
- Low Cost EFHW Antenna Matching Transformer
- HF RX SWL Antenna For Small Spaces And Apartments RTL SDR
- Navassa 5 Elements [ K7AGE ] – : Part 9
- A 630-10 meter experimental antenna. Part 1, the plan.
- HF/VHF LINEAR LOADED VERTICAL ANTENNA
“This time I’m exploring the world of wspr or weak signal propagation reporting and the new WSPRLITE transmitter from SOTABEAMS. Plus, Mac... Read more
“You can now use your Yaesu FTM-100DR, FTM-400DR and the F2DR as a Wires-X hotspot (PDN) or IP radio without buying the HRI-200 or another C4FM... Read more
➤ UP TO 8 MILES RANGE: A further and more impressive communication range comes from the 10W high power feature. The Radioddity GA-510 can be set in 3... Read more
Firmware upgrade remote VR-6900 can update firmware remotely, fix some bugs when find it Optional APRS VR-6900 support the optional APRS... Read more
On the 1st of December 2019, there was an extensive Sporadic-E opening on 144 MHz in the south-eastern part of Australia. While this allowed contacts... Read more
As part of efforts under way to help protect the health and safety of ARRL Headquarters employees and volunteers from the impacts of the coronavirus,... Read more