Slow-scan television (SSTV) transmissions from the International Space Station (ISS) are scheduled for December 8-9. The SSTV images will be transmitted from RS0ISS on 145.800 MHz FM as part of the Moscow Aviation Institute MAI-75 Experiment, using the Kenwood TM-D710 transceiver in the ISS Service Module.
MAI-75 activities have been scheduled on December 8, 1235-1800 UTC, and December 9, 1240-1740 UTC. These times correspond to passes over Moscow, Russia. ISS transmissions on 145.800 MHz FM use 5-kHz deviation, and SSTV transmissions have used the PD120 and PD180 formats.
Robert, KG5BJF, is getting ready to set up his station and his question is “How do you determine which lightning arresters are the correct ones to use?” Read more
- DMX-40 Transceiver
- Download IC-705 Exterior Case 3D Data and Create Your Own Accessories
- RS-HFIQ 5 Watt HF SDR Transceiver by HobbyPCB
- Mini SSB receiver ATS-25 (LW/MW/SW/FM)
- Swap My Rigs Remote Radio Kit – Huntsville Hamfest
- Geocron Atlas 4K
- Expert Electronics MB1 Prime 2021
- Integra Unveils Novel 100V RF GaN-on-SiC Technology with Superior Performance
- sBITX – An open source SDR that you can hack
- PRC 4090 HF Tactical Manpack SDR Transceiver
Often on the HF bands, we find that the quoted antenna frequency bandwidth is not wide enough to cover the whole band. This can be a particular problem with multiband antennas and mobile whip antennas. Can we venture into the no-go areas of higher VSWR? Read more
- HF Multiband Vertical Antenna – FALCON OUT-250B
- Chameleon Tactical Delta Loop – Antenna Review
- End Fed Dipoles : So I need a Counterpoise?
- Antenna Review | MFJ Ham Stick
- How to Setup and Tune the BuddiStick Pro Antenna from Buddipole
- Backyard Circular Polarization
- Why use a J-Pole Antenna?
- Beam Pattern vs Heights
- How To Setup The Buddistick Pro and Tune it up!
- Antennas TOO Close Together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSF-q_qaqqg Read more
What is DMR? Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) was developed by the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) and is used worldwide by pr... Read more
The KG-UV9G Handheld GMRS Radio from Wouxun is a great addition to any GMRS line-up of radios The BSR-Exclusive Wouxun KG-UV9G is a 999 channel progra... Read more