Slow-scan television (SSTV) transmissions from the International Space Station (ISS) are scheduled for December 8-9. The SSTV images will be transmitted from RS0ISS on 145.800 MHz FM as part of the Moscow Aviation Institute MAI-75 Experiment, using the Kenwood TM-D710 transceiver in the ISS Service Module.
MAI-75 activities have been scheduled on December 8, 1235-1800 UTC, and December 9, 1240-1740 UTC. These times correspond to passes over Moscow, Russia. ISS transmissions on 145.800 MHz FM use 5-kHz deviation, and SSTV transmissions have used the PD120 and PD180 formats.
“We are live with Ray Novak, N9JA, Sales manager of ICOM America with Tim, K3LR. What questions do you have for Ray?” Read more
- E-Coder 2 Controller
- Hermes Lite 2 HF SDR Construction And Receive Test
- WA3RNC TR-25 CW Transceiver Kit
- RADIODDITY QR20 SDR RADIO | FULL BAND CW SSB RTTY AM FM DMR | 100KHZ TO 2GHZ | AUTO ANTENNA TUNER | MAX 20W
- RFinder P2 Dual Band Android DMR Tablet | FIRST LOOK!
- HF SDR Transceiver RS-918 mcHF
- R&S®M3SR Series4100 Software Defined Radios
- RETEVIS Finger PTT Motorcycle Helmet Microphone
- Introducing the BP-307 High Capacity Li-Ion battery pack
- Lab599 Discovery TX-500
A pocket size antenna that covers all HF bands. Ideal for IC-705 COMET HFJ-350M TOY BOX 10-Band 1.8-50MHz portable Antenna with carrying pouch Ideal for use with Icom IC-705 and similar portable radios 10-Band 1.8-50MHz portable Antenna It is a 4-stage constructio... Read more
- Fan Dipoles
- How close can Antennas be?
- How to Build Cheap Wire Delta Loop Antenna
- Analyzing Analyzers
- 3-Band 6m DX, 2m DX, 2m FM Yagi Antenna PA50-144HV-17-3-3CB
- Do I need to Aim a Dipole?
- Keep Antennas in the Clea
- Ionopheric Propagation of Dipoles
- Receive Antennas, Contest University and Field Day
- AlexLoop HamPack
N4PBQ discusses the differences of learning to send Morse code on a straight key versus a paddle. Read more
VSWR. Forward and reflected power direct digital readout, without any calibration. Maximum measurable power range up to 120W. low insertion loss (0.3... Read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkZheUgugdQ Read more