Uniden creates another first with the SDS100 True I/Q Scanner, the first scanner to incorporate Software Defined Radio technology to provide incredible digital performance in even the most challenging RF environments. The SDS100’s digital performance is better than any other scanner in both simulcast and weak-signal environments.
The SDS100 is also the first scanner that allows you to decide what to display, where, and in what color. Custom fields put the information important to you right where you need it.
And, one more first, the SDS100 meets JIS4 (IPX4) standards for water resistance.
Slated for release in 2nd Quarter, 2018, the SDS100 carries an MSRP of $699*.
Of course, the SDS100 also includes all the advanced features you’ve come to expect from a Uniden scanner, including:
- Customizable Color Display
- Trunktracker X
- APCO P25 Phase I and II
- Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunking
- MotoTRBO Capacity + and Connect +**
- DMR Tier III**
- Hytera XPT**
- Single-Channel DMR**
- NXDN 4800 and 9600**
- EDACS ProVoice**
- Location-Based Scanning
- USA/Canada Radio Database
- ZIP Code Selection for Easy Setup
- Close Call™ RF Capture with Do Not Disturb
- 8 GB microSD
- Soft Keys for Intellegent UI
- Recording, Playback, and Replay
- Temporary Avoid
- Fire Tone-Out Alert
- System Analysis and Discovery
- CTCSS/DCS/NAC/RAN/Color Code Decoding
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert
- Enhanced Dynamic Memory
- Preemptive Trunking Priority
- Fully Customizable Scanning with your own Favorites Lists
- Backlit Keypad
- Channel Volume Offset
- PC Programming and Control
- USB Connectivity and Charging
- Weekly Database Updates
- Free Sentinel Software keeps the SDS100 database and memory up to date
- Included LiIon Battery
- Frequency Coverage:
- 25-512 MHz
- 758-824 MHz
- 849-869 MHz
- 894-960 MHz
- 1240-1300 MHz
This true I/Q Scanner is the first scanner to incorporate Software Defined Radio technology to provide incredible digital performance in even the most challenging RF environments. The SDS100’s digital performance is better than any other scanner in both simulcast and weak-signal environments. This is the first scanner to signal the end of the notorious digital trunking simulcast distortion problem! Hallelujah and thank you, Uniden!
The SDS100 is also the first scanner that allows one to arrange the multi-color display any way you want. Change colors, locations and layouts on the brilliant color display.
The scanner memory is enormous but it also provides the entire US and Canadian databases already loaded on the included SD memory card. This scanner has it all! Optional GPS control, DMR, NXDN and ProVoice operation are available