After over a year of work, I’m proud to released version 1.0.0 of SDR++!
For those who don’t know, SDR++ is a crossplatform (Windows, Linux, MacOS, BSD) and open-source (https://github.com/AlexandreRouma/SDRPlusPlus/releases) general purpose receiver software meant to be simple and easy to use. It has advances features like multi-vfo and uses a fully custom DSP making it very efficient.
Here are the following additions compared to the last version:
- Support for the SpyServer protocol
- Support for all SDRplay devices
- Support for all BladeRF devices
- Support for all LimeSDR devices
- Optional IQ correction
- Optional Decimation
- Broadcast FM Stereo
- Frequency manager to create lists of frequency and optionally display them directly on the FFT/Waterfall
- Network sink to stream the audio output via TCP or UDP
- Options to set the FFT framerate, FFT size and FFT window.
- Theming with Dark and Light themes supplied by default
- RigCTL server module to control SDR++ from, for example, gpredict.
- A bunch of keyboard shortcuts (see wiki on the github page)
- SNR meter
- More info when hovering a VFO
- Colored VFOs to easily identify which is which at a glance
- Meteor M2 demodulator compatible with LRPTOfflineDecoder and Satdump
- Ability to resize VFOs by directly dragging the sides on the FFT and waterfall
- Module manager to easily add or remove any module on the fly without having to restart or edit the config manually
- File dialogs to select directories in the recorder or files in the file source (instead of having to type in the path)
- Ability to disable modules that support it (Radio and Meteor M2 demodulator) with one click (to save CPU power or just if they’re not needed)
- Lots of performance improvements
- Ludicrous amounts of bugfix 🙂
I’d like to thank the many contributors, patrons and companies (SDRplay, Airspy, Nuand, LimeMicro) who helped make this project possible!
If you have any issue with the software, please open a github issue or contact me directly on the SDR++ discord (see readme on github)
I hope this software comes in useful to at least some of you ;)”
Join Dave and Trevor discussing Ask Dave questions related to power supplies and other issues Read more
SDR Receiver demodulates and plays AM and FM signals received by an RTL-SDR, Airspy HF+ or SDRplay radio. Requires a radio and a host comput... Read more