- Logic updated, should work with any AD sample rate.
- Gain menu corrected, extraneous entries removed.
- Works with 822x which must be in single channel mode.
- Plays chained HDSDR recording files correctly (gain was too low), chaining not working.
- I have made the analog S-meter scaling, so if set to medium or large and there isn’t room for it to display correctly it is automatically reduced in size.
- Found and fixed a reproducible bug related to the analog S-meter where the program could display Please Wait when closing..
- Better zooming with narrow bandwidths.
- Various startup fixed for floating windows.
- Less flicker when scrolling the waterfall.
Extra options which are not enabled are now not initialised (save startup processing):
- Digital decoder
- Geostationary beacon
When closing SDR Console, disabled Extras windows are now closed before the window state is saved.
- Better diagnostics
- More robust change of settings
- General Radio Pane UI update.
- Transmit support improved.
- Sidetone added for CW when key / keyer connected direct to the HL2.
- Increased number of identities from 4 to 8. The selection window shows either 4 or 8 depending on the definitions.
- Restored HF support
- Improved frequency integrity with Lime MINI
- A bug has been fixed in the rrnoise project, rrnoise is the engine used in NR3.
- Audio recording in WAV format now starts a new file after 1 GB has been written.
Added three preset definitions for the Data recorder.
From the ribbon bar select Options (see screenshot). Press Preset 1 … 3 to display the Recording Definition window.
Playback of chained HDSDR (WINRAD format) and SDRuno recordings now works correctly. Allowed up to 5 seconds between the internal times in the metadata chunk.
- Improved reliability.
- Fixed problem with loss of audio.
- TLE now works with Unclassified, Classified and Secret (was previously only Unclassified).
- If an API call fails it is retried 4 more times with a 25 millisecond interval between retries.
- At least 10 milliseconds between consecutive API calls.
- AGC now restored correctly from previous session.
- Obscure timing problem with Meter display resolved.
- De-emphasis time constant was wrong, now set to 530µs (300 Hz).
- Gain adjusted, limiter added to avoid overload with over-modulated transmissions.
- Squelch updated to have a short tail (2ms) on strong signals and a long tail (150ms) on weak signals, this is to reduce the squelch ‘flutter’ when a signal is weak.
- Improved, most noticeable with low-power (< i5) systems.
- Fixed fatal errors when zooming with fast screen speeds.
- Added better sanity when stopping / starting radios – for example when changing the bandwidth.
Serial port (CAT)
- NR4 reset now resets the DSP as well as the sliders.
- Added SD which returns the signal level in dB above S0
- Fixed SM, now returns correct values
ELADAdded support for the DUO(r).
EttusUpdated support to use the 3.15 LTS library from Ettus.SE MORE:LINK
ICOM has announced the IC-PW2 HF + 6 meter 1 kw amplifier. Thanks Ray for hanging out with me to do a reaction video! Read more
“Today we will be talking about the BD7IBI Telescoping Ham Radio and Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna. This is a Antenna capable of 20m-6M. Alt... Read more
Comet HFJ-350M Testing the Comet HFJ-350M 160-6 Meter Toy Box Antenna for Portable Ham Radio. Comet HFJ-350 Toy-Box 160M-6M 10-Band Portable Telescopi... Read more
Here we take a look at the Q900 Version 3 Ham Transceiver which covers all ham bands from 160m up to 70cm. Q900 we introduced an ultra portable full r... Read more
Jim W6LG YouTube Elmer shows how to measure insertion loss on a box he built with a relay inside to select one of two linear amplifiers. He uses a Nan... Read more
DARC reports on the planned introduction of an entry-level amateur radio license, it will be limited to just 10w EIRP in the 144 and 430 MHz bands but... Read more
You need to know which kind of antenna is best for your particular situation and the bands on which you intends to operate on.Here, Peter G3OJV gives... Read more
Inspirational Video for local and regional Emergency Preparedness Officers and Managers and Amateur Radio Operators in how they can work together to s... Read more