- Logic updated, should work with any AD sample rate.
- Gain menu corrected, extraneous entries removed.
- Works with 822x which must be in single channel mode.
- Plays chained HDSDR recording files correctly (gain was too low), chaining not working.
- I have made the analog S-meter scaling, so if set to medium or large and there isn’t room for it to display correctly it is automatically reduced in size.
- Found and fixed a reproducible bug related to the analog S-meter where the program could display Please Wait when closing..
- Better zooming with narrow bandwidths.
- Various startup fixed for floating windows.
- Less flicker when scrolling the waterfall.
Extra options which are not enabled are now not initialised (save startup processing):
- Digital decoder
- Geostationary beacon
When closing SDR Console, disabled Extras windows are now closed before the window state is saved.
- Better diagnostics
- More robust change of settings
- General Radio Pane UI update.
- Transmit support improved.
- Sidetone added for CW when key / keyer connected direct to the HL2.
- Increased number of identities from 4 to 8. The selection window shows either 4 or 8 depending on the definitions.
- Restored HF support
- Improved frequency integrity with Lime MINI
- A bug has been fixed in the rrnoise project, rrnoise is the engine used in NR3.
- Audio recording in WAV format now starts a new file after 1 GB has been written.
Added three preset definitions for the Data recorder.
From the ribbon bar select Options (see screenshot). Press Preset 1 … 3 to display the Recording Definition window.
Playback of chained HDSDR (WINRAD format) and SDRuno recordings now works correctly. Allowed up to 5 seconds between the internal times in the metadata chunk.
- Improved reliability.
- Fixed problem with loss of audio.
- TLE now works with Unclassified, Classified and Secret (was previously only Unclassified).
- If an API call fails it is retried 4 more times with a 25 millisecond interval between retries.
- At least 10 milliseconds between consecutive API calls.
- AGC now restored correctly from previous session.
- Obscure timing problem with Meter display resolved.
- De-emphasis time constant was wrong, now set to 530µs (300 Hz).
- Gain adjusted, limiter added to avoid overload with over-modulated transmissions.
- Squelch updated to have a short tail (2ms) on strong signals and a long tail (150ms) on weak signals, this is to reduce the squelch ‘flutter’ when a signal is weak.
- Improved, most noticeable with low-power (< i5) systems.
- Fixed fatal errors when zooming with fast screen speeds.
- Added better sanity when stopping / starting radios – for example when changing the bandwidth.
Serial port (CAT)
- NR4 reset now resets the DSP as well as the sliders.
- Added SD which returns the signal level in dB above S0
- Fixed SM, now returns correct values
ELADAdded support for the DUO(r).
EttusUpdated support to use the 3.15 LTS library from Ettus.SE MORE:LINK
“Today I talk about my 5 current picks for Handheld Ham Radios at my Hunting Lease, where we operate off grid. All radios have various features... Read more
Hot on the heels of the last post about the 5400km TEP opening on 144 MHz between Argentina and the island of Aruba, we have details of some more cont... Read more
“My switch back from iPhone to RFinder happened in this video. A dual band VHF/UHF radio with a newly designed receiver for better sensitivity,... Read more
From Hans G0UPL: Great excitement here at QRP Labs Towers just half an hour ago, middle of the QCX challenge (from which I am abstaining this month)... Read more
Callum has created quite an impressive line of antennas that fit various ham radio use cases. Today we look at his portable offering The Expedition an... Read more
Solar Flux Hits New High & Big Flares Possible Now | Space Weather News 11.26.2020 Read more
In comments to the FCC, ARRL has argued that radio amateurs be allowed to continue shared operation in the 3.4 GHz band until 5G licensees who purchas... Read more
Connecting the MX-P50 amplifier and LDG Z11 pro tuner to the IC-705. Read more
The US Coast Guard has invited comments by January 21, 2021, on a proposal to discontinue HF voice watchkeeping. The proposal appeared on No... Read more
Tips on Operating Linear Amateur Radio Satellites (Part 2) Read more