- Logic updated, should work with any AD sample rate.
- Gain menu corrected, extraneous entries removed.
- Works with 822x which must be in single channel mode.
- Plays chained HDSDR recording files correctly (gain was too low), chaining not working.
- I have made the analog S-meter scaling, so if set to medium or large and there isn’t room for it to display correctly it is automatically reduced in size.
- Found and fixed a reproducible bug related to the analog S-meter where the program could display Please Wait when closing..
- Better zooming with narrow bandwidths.
- Various startup fixed for floating windows.
- Less flicker when scrolling the waterfall.
Extra options which are not enabled are now not initialised (save startup processing):
- Digital decoder
- Geostationary beacon
When closing SDR Console, disabled Extras windows are now closed before the window state is saved.
- Better diagnostics
- More robust change of settings
- General Radio Pane UI update.
- Transmit support improved.
- Sidetone added for CW when key / keyer connected direct to the HL2.
- Increased number of identities from 4 to 8. The selection window shows either 4 or 8 depending on the definitions.
- Restored HF support
- Improved frequency integrity with Lime MINI
- A bug has been fixed in the rrnoise project, rrnoise is the engine used in NR3.
- Audio recording in WAV format now starts a new file after 1 GB has been written.
Added three preset definitions for the Data recorder.
From the ribbon bar select Options (see screenshot). Press Preset 1 … 3 to display the Recording Definition window.
Playback of chained HDSDR (WINRAD format) and SDRuno recordings now works correctly. Allowed up to 5 seconds between the internal times in the metadata chunk.
- Improved reliability.
- Fixed problem with loss of audio.
- TLE now works with Unclassified, Classified and Secret (was previously only Unclassified).
- If an API call fails it is retried 4 more times with a 25 millisecond interval between retries.
- At least 10 milliseconds between consecutive API calls.
- AGC now restored correctly from previous session.
- Obscure timing problem with Meter display resolved.
- De-emphasis time constant was wrong, now set to 530µs (300 Hz).
- Gain adjusted, limiter added to avoid overload with over-modulated transmissions.
- Squelch updated to have a short tail (2ms) on strong signals and a long tail (150ms) on weak signals, this is to reduce the squelch ‘flutter’ when a signal is weak.
- Improved, most noticeable with low-power (< i5) systems.
- Fixed fatal errors when zooming with fast screen speeds.
- Added better sanity when stopping / starting radios – for example when changing the bandwidth.
Serial port (CAT)
- NR4 reset now resets the DSP as well as the sliders.
- Added SD which returns the signal level in dB above S0
- Fixed SM, now returns correct values
ELADAdded support for the DUO(r).
EttusUpdated support to use the 3.15 LTS library from Ettus.SE MORE:LINK
The Amateur Radio Legal Defense and Assistance Committee (ARLDAC) is considering hosting a half-day workshop for attorneys at the ARRL 2022 National C... Read more
HF 3-Band antenna 3B-222 for 20m, 15m and 10m that covers also 11m CB through the power of full 3-D optimization! Perfect optimized tri-bander with ex... Read more
“One of the Ham Radio Antennas that I have used most often for POTA – Parks on the Air – is the TN07 SFP-102 32′ telescoping f... Read more
Big Flares Return with Solar Storms Headed for Earth & Mars Read more
The STARWAVES DRM SoftRadio allows you to conveniently enjoy any DRM live radio broadcast on your Android smartphone or tablet. No Internet connection... Read more
WiMo takes over the manufacture and distribution of the well-known products of InnovAntennas Europe worldwide
“InnovAntennas Ltd. and WiMo Antennas and Elektronik GmbH, Herxheim / Germany, enter into closer cooperationIn 2018, UK production of all short... Read more
“We take Icom’s IC-705 transceiver on a ride with the Harley-Davidson Road King Limited and review it along with Icom’s AL-705 Magne... Read more
Short overview of the BP-307, a new high capacity 7.2V / 3350mAh (typ.) Li-Ion battery pack designed for Icom’s latest range of IP, LTE radio and sele... Read more
Icom has released a firmware update for the IC-7850/IC-7851 HF Amateur Radio transceivers. Also released is a related update to the RS-BA1 version 2 s... Read more
The IEEE Committee on Man and Radiation (COMAR) has issued an invitation to its webinar, “RF Exposure in the Time of Conspiracies.” The 1-hour event i... Read more
Beginning May 20, 2021, all amateur examination applicants will be required to provide an FCC Registration Number (FRN) to the Volunteer Examiners (VE... Read more