SatSat, by Fabrice Aneche is a satellite tracking software, for radio amateurs, scientists or hobbyists.
It displays current and next passes for any satellites, it also provides beacons frequencies to listen to.
- SatSat works totally offline, with its own predictions and maps.
- Watch where the ISS or any other satellites are in real time.
- Add future passes to your calendar.
- SatSat automatically fetch updated satellites data.
- Get radio beacon frequencies for active satellites.
- Doppler shift
What’s New in Version 1.4.11
- Updated SGP4 engine
- Fix search on recent version
- Removed dark mode to fix display and prepare future work
What’s New in Version 1.4.10
- Fix bug while adding sats
- Updated search code
SatSat is available for free download on the Apple App Store.
Jim Heath W6LG shows what happened to RG8X that had 1500 applied. Watch the subsequent episodes for more information about coax. Read more
AMSAT’s Engineering and Operations Teams have announced that AO-109 (RadFxSat-2/AMSAT Fox-1E) is now open for amateur use. AMSAT advises operators to... Read more
Radioddity has a new Mini Mobile DMR Radio about to be released which they are calling the DB-25-D. This is a small dual band DMR radio with 20W power... Read more
Today I go over the features and do some power testing on the Baofeng UV-10R Dual Band HT Ham Radio Specification: Brand Baofeng Power 10W Frequency V... Read more
Switching Power Supply, 30 A At 13.8 Vdc Peak Output, Front Panel Powerpoles, Fan Cooled, Meters, 115/230 Vac Input Int. Sw., Each Read more
“This video took me a few months to put together while testing it in different environments and locations. Today we are looking at the HamBuilde... Read more