SatSat, by Fabrice Aneche is a satellite tracking software, for radio amateurs, scientists or hobbyists.
It displays current and next passes for any satellites, it also provides beacons frequencies to listen to.
- SatSat works totally offline, with its own predictions and maps.
- Watch where the ISS or any other satellites are in real time.
- Add future passes to your calendar.
- SatSat automatically fetch updated satellites data.
- Get radio beacon frequencies for active satellites.
- Doppler shift
What’s New in Version 1.4.11
- Updated SGP4 engine
- Fix search on recent version
- Removed dark mode to fix display and prepare future work
What’s New in Version 1.4.10
- Fix bug while adding sats
- Updated search code
SatSat is available for free download on the Apple App Store.
The CHA MPAS LITE is the little brother of the CHA MPAS 2.0 – the most popular Modular Portable Antenna ... Read more
eXtreme Multiband 18m DX Read more
A balloon experiment by Warsaw University of Technology is planned to lift off on September 12, carrying a unique very-low-frequency (VLF) 210-meter l... Read more
What is the Best HF Radio for under $1000 for the new Ham Radio Operator in 2020? This list of 6 transceivers that I would recommend to new Ham Radio... Read more