The organizer of contest is the Russian Digital Radio Club. The Russian contest on radio short waves communicationsRussian WW MultiMode Contest by using the BPSK63, CW, RTTY and SSB modes is conducted according to the present Rules annually in November.
We invite all fans of all modes to take part in 1st RUS-WW-MM from 12.00 UTC on Saturday 15th November till 11:59 UTC on Sunday 16th November, 2014. Types of modulation: CW, BPSK63, RTTY45, SSB. The repeated contacts are permitted on different bands and different modes providing that a contact will be made not earlier than in 3 minutes. The output power should not exceed 10 watts on 160 meters and 100 watts on other bands.The operator may change the bands no more than 10 times within calendar hour (with zero on 59-th minute of each hour). Only one transmitted signal is permitted at any time. Bands: 160 m, 80 m, 40 m, 20 m, 15 m, 10 m.
See you later in 1st Russian WW MultiMode Contest 2014:
Date and Time:
Starting time is at 12:00 UTC on Saturday 15.11.2014 and ending time is at 11:59 UTC on Sunday 16.11.2014.
– popularization of the digital modes of amateur contacts in Russia;
– determination of the most stronger sportsmen of the country and the world;
– increasing the skill of the participants.
Modes and samples of signals:
Contest participants are allowed to work on 160 meters (1.8 MHz), 80 meters (3.5 MHz), 40 meters (7 MHz), 20 meters (14 MHz), 15 meters (21 MHz) and 10 meters (28 MHz). RDRC recommends the following frequencies:
CW: 1,810-1,840; 3,510-3,560; 7,010-7,040; 14,010-14,060; 21,010-21,060, 28,010-28,060
DIGI: 1,840-1,843; 3,582-3,590; 7,042-7,050; 14,072-14,110; 21,072-21,110, 28,072-28,120
SSB: 1,850–1,950; 3,650–3,750; 7,060–7,200; 14,120 – 14,320; 21,150–21,320; 28,400–28,650
SOAB – BPSK63-CW-RTTY-SSB;
SOAB – BPSK63-CW-RTTY
SOAB – BPSK63-CW-SSB
SOAB – BPSK63-RTTY-SSB
SOAB – CW-RTTY-SSB
SOAB – BPSK63-CW
SOAB – BPSK63-RTTY
SOAB – BPSK63-SSB
SOAB – RTTY-SSB
SOAB – CW-RTTY
SOAB – CW-SSB
MOAB – BPSK63-CW-RTTY-SSB;
Note: The participants can be declared only one subgroup.
Note MOAB: One – five operators with their personal or SWL callsigns can form a team. Personal callsigns should be necessarily specified. Each participant younger than 20 years in subgroup MOAB will be awarded a certificate for participation in the contest.
Note to air monitoring: Observers and participants of the contest can assist the Contest Committee in terms of monitoring and recording of air possible violations.
Participants from Russia, and also the foreign radioamateurs who are being in territory of Russia, should send RS,RST(Q) plus 2-letter abbreviation of Russian Area (oblast) Code (example for Moscow region – 599 MA). The list of Russia areas and their symbols look in the appendix on this page (in the end of the text of rules position). Participants from other countries and territories of the world (except for Russia), should send RS,RST(Q) plus QSO number, starting 001 (example – 599 001). The numeration on bands is current.General call – “CQ RUSTEST”.
The repeated contacts are permitted on different bands and different modes providing that a contact will be made not earlier than in 3 minutes. The contact with correspondent who has not sent the report can be accepted if the callsign of the correspondent can be met not less than in three different reports.
Let’s verify hours:
At a divergence of time of carrying out of QSO at correspondents more than three minutes, QSO will be cancelled at both correspondents.
Each contact between stations on 20, 15 and 10 m is worth:
– inside the country – 1 point;
– with other country – 3 points;
– with other continents – 5 points;
The points on 160, 80 and 40 m are doubled.
The multiplier are the countries according to the list of DXCC and Russian areas on each mode and each band.
The final score is the result of the total points multiplied by the sum of multipliers.
Prizes and Awards:
– 1st places in all categories (tnx RA5DU, RV3DA, R3BB, R3HH, R7JA, RA3QH, RK3DSW, RK3DZF, RK6AX, RU6UR, RA4UDC, RW3QM and other members of Russian Digital Radio Club);
Awards in electronic type will be awarded to:
- The certificate of the WINNER:
– For 1 place in subgroups;
– For 1 place on continents in each subgroup, under condition of not less than 3 participants from continent;
– For 1 place in each country DXCC (except for Russia) in each of subgroups, under condition of not less than 3 participants from the country;
– For 1 place in each Federal districts of Russia in each of subgroups, under condition of not less than 3 participants from Federal districts.
2. The certificate of the PRIZEWINNER:
– For 2 and 3 place in subgroups;
– For 2 and 3 place on continents in each subgroup, under condition of not less than 5 participants from continent;
– For 2 and 3 place in each country DXCC (except for Russia) in each of subgroups, under condition of not less than 5 participants from the country;
– For 2 and 3 place in each Federal districts of Russia in each of subgroups, under condition of not less than 5 participants from Federal districts.
3. The certificate of the PARTICIPANT:
– To all participants who have not borrowed prize-winning places, under condition of carrying out not less than 100 test (confirmed) QSOs.
4. Each participant younger than 20 years will be rewarded the personal certificate, for this purpose it is necessary to specify full Name, Surname and date of birth in the report.
Participants who got in DQ (yellow and red cards) will not receive the awards, as well as those who sent reports for check (checklog). Therefore, we advise you to be necessarily declared in subgroups and not break the rules of our contest.
All winners and prizewinners will be sent only one award (in jpg format) for the higher of occupied rewarded places by e-mail.
Modes in Cabrillo file must be identified as follows: BPSK63 – PM, CW – CW, RTTY – RY, SSB – PH
Name your Cabrillo file as your callsign (for example – R3BB.cbr, R3BB.log or R3BB.txt). You may send your log only via the Web interface: http://ua9qcq.com/en/submit_log.php?lang=en
All logs must be sent no later than 14 days after the contest.
SAMPLE of CABRILLO:
NAME: Alex Ivanov (for participants 20 years are younger to name date of a birth)
ADDRESS: Box 73, Alma-Aty, 111735, Kazachstan
SOAPBOX: 100 watts… tranciever and antenna, for /P – to specify the power supply, WWLoc
QSO: 14085 RY 2014-11-16 0508 UN3ZZZ 599 001 R7JA 599 SO
QSO: 21077 PM 2014-11-16 0511 UN3ZZZ 599 002 UN7KP 599 073
QSO: 28030 CW 2014-11-16 0511 UN3ZZZ 599 003 EK7DX 599 125
QSO: 7072 PH 2014-11-16 1043 UN3ZZZ 59 004 LY5YL 59 523
Address of Log report:
You should send your log upload via the Web interface: http://ua9qcq.com/en/submit_log.php?lang=en
Last date of Log report:
23:59 UTC 30 November 2014
Amateur radio operators from Russia and other countries of the world may participate in the competition.
The Contest Committee will use the mechanism of monitoring of air for the purpose of revealing of the participants who operate with exceeding of admissible IMD norms, creating considerable QRM and breaking the Rules of the given competitions.
The basis for disqualification can be:
- The operation with excess of admissible bandwidth of CW, SSB, RTTY45 and BPSK63 signal due to overloads, intermodulation, harmonics of a sound card and other reasons. CW – T<8, SSB – S=9 and R<4.
The Contest Committee will declare the prevention (a yellow card) to the participant for one fixed infringement on quality of a signal on the basis of spectrograms-screenshots. The prevention does not influence result in results, but means, that certificates will not be given out to this participant, and also it cannot apply for prizes.
The Contest Committee will declare DQ (a red card) to participants who will be recorded twice in a time interval not less than 15 minutes with quality of transmitting signal on scale Q<7: http://www.rsq-info.net/RSQ-Reporting-Table.html and worth, with inadmissible bandwidth of signal in Hz visible on “waterfall” and under condition of presence of a level of air noise on the time-and-frequency diagram.
- The excess of the output power stipulated by given Rules.
- Transmitted of two and more signals to one moment of time.
- The use for transmitting of a control number not corresponding to the Rules of contest.
- Not the message in the cabrillo report of data on a QTH of radio station.
- Work from territory of Russia the call signs which have been not stipulated by regulating documents of Ministry of Communications and GRFC of Russia.
- More than 30 % of not confirmed QSOs.
- Unsporting behaviour during contest.
The results of the infringers will be cancelled. The appeals are not accepted!
Software for working in contest:
Russian WW MultiMode Contest is supported with the following software:
– MixW from UT2UZ www.mixw.net .
DLL for this contest to download here: http://www.digitalrus.ru/Files/StatsRUSWWMM.zip
Adjusting MixW for RUS-WW-MM:
– RCKLog from DL4RCK www.dl4rck.de
– N1MM www.n1mm.hamdocs.com
– UR5EQF_log forum ur5eqf_log
DLL for this contest to download here: http://ur1004swl.ucoz.ru/Contest/RussianWWMMContest.rar
– AATest from RZ4AG www.dxsoft.com
– 5MContest http://5mcontest.qrz.ru
When preparing to the contest read the items of Russian WW MultiMode Contest Rules attentively and do not make mistakes when you work on the air or make up a report. Before sending a report file in Cabrillo format, please compare it to the sample and check the identity of modes to CW, RY, PM, PH.
Please check up whether “head” of the report is made properly, if there are test subgroup or subgroups, your address, e-mail and all other data in it. At reception of the report you receive the standard answer from the post robot.
We wish you great success and enjoyable participation in our contest!
|Examples head for Cabrillo format logs:
SINGLE-OP ALL (формат Cabrillo 3.0):
SINGLE-OP BPSK63-CW-RTTY (формат Cabrillo 3.0):
MULTI-ONE (формат Cabrillo 3.0):
MULTI-ONE (формат Cabrillo 2.0):