“From NexGen Hotspots, the Rugged Spot, one of their top sellers – a review. The nice thing about this hotspot, over others, is that the company will set it up for you so that it automatically connects to your home wifi, making it a truly plug-n-play hotspot. Running on Pi-star, like many hotspots today, gives it the robust customization that end users are used to experiencing from the software.”
Raspberry Pi3-B Motherboard Technical Specifications:
– Broadcom BCM2837 64bit ARMv8 QUAD Core 64bit Processor powered Single Board
…Computer running at 1.2GHz
– 1GB RAM
– BCM43143 WiFi on board
– Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
– 40pin extended GPIO
– 4 x USB2 ports
– 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
– Full size HDMI
– CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
– DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
– MicroSD port for loading your operating system and storing data
– 8 gb Scandisk ULTRA micro SDHC UHS1 card included !
Durable and Elegant, this model is well suited for OTH truckers, 4X4 enthusiast, and anywhere tough duty is required or desired.
Note: these units are perfectly suited and in fact specifically designed for the radio operators whom desire a 100% WORKING hot spot out of the box and are not interested in soldering, de-soldering, disk formatting, image burning, configuring a STABLE pi-star software image, bench testing, trouble shooting, and/or generally “fighting tooth and nail” with a fresh new hot spot configuration just to simply talk on and enjoy using their radio transceiver. So hams that truly value their time and wish to avoid all the typical hair pulling set up aggravation issues that flood the various on-line ham radio support pages daily, this unit is specifically designed and BUILT WITH YOU IN MIND🙂
* Unit AUTO searches for any pre-programmed WIFI internet connection for seamless “Shack to Mobile” use
* Can also be used as a portable computer and web browser with a keyboard, mouse, and HDMI display screen in which a NOOBS, win-10, or Rasbarian Jessi image must be preloaded first.
Retail is $249.95 (comes 100% DMR preconfigured to work with your radio and router/phone hot spot)
* Board comes OLED & NEXTION display ready
“NEX-GEN” Custom Hot Spots Line.
Contact: Bobby @ +1-858-568-6673
DX Hunter – The amateur radio App for DX-enthusiasts Description DX-Hunter is an application for amateur radio operators, short wave listeners a... Read more
Now you can go digital on the road with the TYT MD-9600 DMR Digital Mobile Two Way Radio! The MD-9600 gives you the crystal clear, noise-free audio of... Read more
On the evening of the 14th and the morning of the 15th of September 2019, there was a very good tropo opening on 144 MHz from the Azore Islands in the... Read more
A social media joke early this summer setting up a “Storm Area 51, they Can’t Stop Us All” group now has spiraled into emergency declarations in two N... Read more
ARRL Renews Request for FCC to Replace Symbol Rate with Bandwidth Limit In ex parte comments filed on September 17 in WT Docket 16-239, ARRL renewed i... Read more