“From NexGen Hotspots, the Rugged Spot, one of their top sellers – a review. The nice thing about this hotspot, over others, is that the company will set it up for you so that it automatically connects to your home wifi, making it a truly plug-n-play hotspot. Running on Pi-star, like many hotspots today, gives it the robust customization that end users are used to experiencing from the software.”
Raspberry Pi3-B Motherboard Technical Specifications:
– Broadcom BCM2837 64bit ARMv8 QUAD Core 64bit Processor powered Single Board
…Computer running at 1.2GHz
– 1GB RAM
– BCM43143 WiFi on board
– Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
– 40pin extended GPIO
– 4 x USB2 ports
– 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
– Full size HDMI
– CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
– DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
– MicroSD port for loading your operating system and storing data
– 8 gb Scandisk ULTRA micro SDHC UHS1 card included !
Durable and Elegant, this model is well suited for OTH truckers, 4X4 enthusiast, and anywhere tough duty is required or desired.
Note: these units are perfectly suited and in fact specifically designed for the radio operators whom desire a 100% WORKING hot spot out of the box and are not interested in soldering, de-soldering, disk formatting, image burning, configuring a STABLE pi-star software image, bench testing, trouble shooting, and/or generally “fighting tooth and nail” with a fresh new hot spot configuration just to simply talk on and enjoy using their radio transceiver. So hams that truly value their time and wish to avoid all the typical hair pulling set up aggravation issues that flood the various on-line ham radio support pages daily, this unit is specifically designed and BUILT WITH YOU IN MIND🙂
* Unit AUTO searches for any pre-programmed WIFI internet connection for seamless “Shack to Mobile” use
* Can also be used as a portable computer and web browser with a keyboard, mouse, and HDMI display screen in which a NOOBS, win-10, or Rasbarian Jessi image must be preloaded first.
Retail is $249.95 (comes 100% DMR preconfigured to work with your radio and router/phone hot spot)
* Board comes OLED & NEXTION display ready
“NEX-GEN” Custom Hot Spots Line.
Contact: Bobby @ +1-858-568-6673
In order to support the proliferation of third party app stores worldwide, we have now released RFinder on Android as trialware! Just go download it f... Read more
“RFinder has been the ‘Social Repeater Directory’ for a while now with its support of repeater check-in postings to APRS and... Read more
” This page contains information and reception reports for the IRTS 144MHz two-way Trans-Atlantic Beacon operated on behalf of the Irish... Read more
TYT MD-380 UHF 400-480MHZ Digital Radio(DMR) ■Remote kill/stun/activate ■Priority Scan ■Voice Prompt ■Complying with digital protocol ETSI TS10... Read more
Source: LINK WSJTX 2.1.0RC5 Release! – The FT4 Protocol for Digital Contesting The FT4 Protocol for Digital Contesting by K1J... Read more