“From NexGen Hotspots, the Rugged Spot, one of their top sellers – a review. The nice thing about this hotspot, over others, is that the company will set it up for you so that it automatically connects to your home wifi, making it a truly plug-n-play hotspot. Running on Pi-star, like many hotspots today, gives it the robust customization that end users are used to experiencing from the software.”
Raspberry Pi3-B Motherboard Technical Specifications:
– Broadcom BCM2837 64bit ARMv8 QUAD Core 64bit Processor powered Single Board
…Computer running at 1.2GHz
– 1GB RAM
– BCM43143 WiFi on board
– Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
– 40pin extended GPIO
– 4 x USB2 ports
– 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
– Full size HDMI
– CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
– DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
– MicroSD port for loading your operating system and storing data
– 8 gb Scandisk ULTRA micro SDHC UHS1 card included !
Durable and Elegant, this model is well suited for OTH truckers, 4X4 enthusiast, and anywhere tough duty is required or desired.
Note: these units are perfectly suited and in fact specifically designed for the radio operators whom desire a 100% WORKING hot spot out of the box and are not interested in soldering, de-soldering, disk formatting, image burning, configuring a STABLE pi-star software image, bench testing, trouble shooting, and/or generally “fighting tooth and nail” with a fresh new hot spot configuration just to simply talk on and enjoy using their radio transceiver. So hams that truly value their time and wish to avoid all the typical hair pulling set up aggravation issues that flood the various on-line ham radio support pages daily, this unit is specifically designed and BUILT WITH YOU IN MIND🙂
* Unit AUTO searches for any pre-programmed WIFI internet connection for seamless “Shack to Mobile” use
* Can also be used as a portable computer and web browser with a keyboard, mouse, and HDMI display screen in which a NOOBS, win-10, or Rasbarian Jessi image must be preloaded first.
Retail is $249.95 (comes 100% DMR preconfigured to work with your radio and router/phone hot spot)
* Board comes OLED & NEXTION display ready
“NEX-GEN” Custom Hot Spots Line.
Contact: Bobby @ +1-858-568-6673
Although there are ways of messaging people with the Apple Watch — either with Siri dictation, or using pre-written responses and emojis — as far as I... Read more
Icom UK will be showcasing its latest range of marine communication products at this year’s Southampton Boatshow. Launching at this year’s Southampton... Read more
A judge in the Massachusetts Land Court has ruled that the Zoning Board of Appeals in the City of Framingham “erred” in revoking a building permit for... Read more
Audio and visual of Cuba jamming 40M, making it to OH Audio and visual of Cuba jamming 40M, making it to OH. #hamradio pic.twitter.com/J4wHLPMGhF — Ha... Read more
July 2021: Brabant Wallon’s Emergency Radio Network volunteers stepped in when the Police building in Wavre, Belgium – including its Tetra anten... Read more