RigExpert Stick 230
Small. Handy. Powerful.
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna in the field or stationary conditions.
- Tuning an antenna to resonance.
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after a specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.).
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads.
- Frequency range: 0.1 to 230 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 KHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450, and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000Display Modes:
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude and Phase Angle at single frequency.
- SWR chart, 100 points.
- SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions, 100 points.
- Multi mode – to check your multiband antenna promptly.
- Connector type: UHF (SO-239).
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 230 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load).
- One 3.7V Li-Ion battery, type 18650
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 200×200 monochrome e-paper display
- 2×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- English menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Bluetooth: v.4.2 BLE Single-mode, Class B
Dimensions: 185 mm x 40 mm x 33 mm (7,3 in x 1,6 in x 1,3 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 185 g (6,5 Oz) with battery
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert Stick is made in Ukraine.
*All specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
The FCC has adopted guidelines and procedures for evaluating environmental effects of RF emissions. Under the new FCC rules, some amateurs need to perform routine station evaluations to ensure that their stations comply with the RF exposure... Read more