RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM: UNBOXING
RIGEXPERT AA-650 ZOOM
Frequency range: 0.1 to 650 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
– Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C,
– Magnitude and Phase Angle at a single frequency,
– SWR chart (100 points). SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions (100 points),
– Cable tools (Velocity factor & Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss chart, Cable impedance chart),
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.5V, alkaline batteries, type AA *
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
– Bluetooth v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years RigExpert Care
RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.
In this video I show the ground radial wire I use, and talk about laying a radial field under my Hustler 4BTV vertical ham radio antenna ... Read more
“The Legendary G5RV Antenna” is the topic of the new (August 15) episode of the ARRL The Doctor is In podcast. Listen…and learn! Read more
Mix and match any four HF/VHF/UHF bands. Example: screw in 80,40,20 meter hamsticks and a dual band 2M/440 MHz whip (two on each band) on opposite sid... Read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abbSuqz59co Read more
Ziteng (Andy) Wang is a PhD student at the University of Sydney. He recently discovered an unusual radio signal coming from the direction of the Milky... Read more
ARRL President Rick Roderick, K5UR, in a written statement on the newly filed H.R.5378 before the US House Commerce Communications and Technology Subc... Read more