RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM: UNBOXING
RIGEXPERT AA-650 ZOOM
Frequency range: 0.1 to 650 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
– Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C,
– Magnitude and Phase Angle at a single frequency,
– SWR chart (100 points). SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions (100 points),
– Cable tools (Velocity factor & Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss chart, Cable impedance chart),
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.5V, alkaline batteries, type AA *
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
– Bluetooth v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years RigExpert Care
RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.
“HF Loop Antennas” is the topic of the just-released episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Enginee... Read more
Ham AIR Antenna A professionally made, robust, fully portable & waterproof inflatable antenna, for Ham Bands, A 144-148Mhz Version, , Perfect for... Read more
DX Engineering Radio RF Ground Plane Kits provide an effective method of reducing stray RF pickup by equipment and interconnecting cables. Used under... Read more
S-Units” is the topic of the current (August 17) latest episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engi... Read more
“In this video I present the protection measures used in my amateur radio station to be able to connect several HF radios with several antennas.... Read more
Nominations for the 2021 Hamvention Awards will open on November 1. Hamvention will grant awards in the categories of technical achievement,... Read more
The Logbook of The World (LoTW) Committee worked with WSJT-X developer Joe Taylor, K1JT, to harmonize the designation of FST4 among WSJT-X, the ADIF s... Read more