RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM: UNBOXING
RIGEXPERT AA-650 ZOOM
Frequency range: 0.1 to 650 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
– Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C,
– Magnitude and Phase Angle at a single frequency,
– SWR chart (100 points). SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions (100 points),
– Cable tools (Velocity factor & Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss chart, Cable impedance chart),
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.5V, alkaline batteries, type AA *
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
– Bluetooth v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years RigExpert Care
RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.
“Antenna Wire” is the topic of the latest (January 18) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! More than a half-mill... Read more
In this video, I will show you how I interfaced my 7100 with the Mobilinkd bluetooth TNC wireless to my PC to send emails on 144Mhz Read more
Ameritron’s Remote Coax Switch lets you remotely switch up to five separate antennas using one inexpensive small control line (like standard telephone... Read more
A derecho with winds of 80 to 100 MPH struck eastern Iowa last August, disrupting power and telecommunications for some 400,000 residents. But, as... Read more
The winning article for the January 2021 QST Cover Plaque award is “CW-ELMER – An Advanced Morse Code Learning System,” by David A... Read more