RigExpert AA-30 and AA-54 are powerful antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Mainly, these are SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance measurement instruments (vector impedance analyzers).
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer (to plot Smith charts, etc.), make RigExpert AA-30 and AA-54 attractive for professionals and hobbyists. It is quite important that graphical display of various parameters over a wide frequency range is a key feature of these analyzers which significantly reduces the time required to adjust an antenna.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using RigExpert AA-30 and AA-54:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
- Frequency range: AA-30: 0.1 to 30 MHz, AA-54: 0.1 to 54 MHzFrequency entry: 1 kHz resolutionSWR measurement range: 1 to 10
SWR measurement for 50 and 75-Ohm systems
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…1000, -1000…1000 in numerical mode, 0…200, -200…200 in graph modeDisplay modes:
– SWR at single or multiple (AA-54 only) frequencies
– SWR, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR graph, 100 points
– R, X graph, 100 points
– Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
– Output signal shape: rectangular, 0.1…10 MHz (AA-30) or 0.1…10.8 MHz (AA-54). For higher frequencies, third or fifth (AA-54) harmonics are used.
– Output power: about +13 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Two 1.5V, alkaline batteries, type AA *
– Two 1.2V, 1800…2700 mA·h, Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 128×64 graphical backlit LCD
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– AA-54: multilingual menus and help screens, AA-30:menus and help screens in English language
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 22·10·3.6 cm (9·4·1.5”);
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight (including batteries): 400g (14 Oz)
* Ni-MH batteries are not included with the analyzer. Users can purchase these batteries with a corresponding charging adapter.
See More: Link
The deadline is looming for schools, educational organizations, and groups willing and able to host an Amateur Radio contact with an International Spa... Read more
LAVERNOCK beach hosted an historical recreation of the first wireless transmission by Guglielmo Marconi which was sent from Flatholm Island to Laverno... Read more
On February 21, US Army civilian contractor Tim Millea, AJ7UU, and MARS Volunteer Doug Smith, W7KF, embarked on the hospital ship USNS Mercy from San... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Frigexpert-aa-54-hf-antenna-analyzer-0-1-54-mhz%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151