RFinder now includes the ability to make jamming reports. This is already available in RFinder Android and should be available on iOS devices by Dayton. This ability is available worldwide.
Those without a device or subscription can make reports at http://jamming.rfinder.net. The trial version on Android allows jamming reports to be submitted.
Those responsible for coordinating anti-jamming activities can request access athttp://jamcoordinator.rfinder.net to view jamming reports for your area.
“Repeater jamming is a problem worldwide…we’ve created a way of organizing anti-jamming activities worldwide,” says Bob Greenberg, W2CYK, creator of RFinder. “We are evaluating some automated monitoring technology to integrate in the near future…This new feature just extends RFinder’s social features even further.”
RFinder is the World Wide Repeater Directory and includes over 60,000 repeaters worldwide in over 170 countries. RFinder is integrated directly with EchoLink on both Android and iPhone and provides the ability to share repeater checkins on Facebook, Twitter and APRS. RFinder is integrated with RT Systems and CHIRP radio programmers and has a routing feature at http://routes.rfinder.net where you can find repeaters over a route worldwide. Video demos of RFinder can be found at http://youtube.rfinder.net .
– RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of Radio Amateurs Canada… Canadian Amateurs who subscribe contribute to RAC.
– RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory App of Radio Society of Great Britain… UK Amateurs who subscribe contribute to RSGB.
– RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of Amateur Radio Society Italia… IT Amateurs who subscribe contribute to ARS Italia.
– RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of Federación Mexicana de Radioexperimentadores… MX Radioaficionados who subscribe contribute to FMRE.
– RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of Deutscher Amateur Radio Club…DE Amateurs who subscribe contribute to DARC DE.
– RFinder isEl directorio de repetidor con la base de datos oficial de Unión de Radioaficionados Españoles…ES Amateurs who subscribe contribute to URE ES.
– RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of L’association Réseau des Émetteurs Français…FR Amateurs who subscribe contribute to REF FR.
– RFinder is the Online Repeater Directory of American Radio Relay League…US Amateurs who subscribe contribute to ARRL US.
– RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of Cayman Amateur Radio Society…KY Amateurs who subscribe contribute to CARS KY.
Subscribe to RFinder by visiting http://subscribe.rfinder.net from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch or your Android. Those without an Apple or Android device can subscribe with the link at the bottom ofhttp://subscribe.rfinder.net . RFinder is available on Android as Trialware. Download RFinder on Android from Google Play. Downloading RFinder on iOS devices for $9.99US from The App Store includes your first year subscription.
Dear Fellow Ham, Just a quick note to let you know about a very fun, short (4 hour) contest happening this weekend. It is the North American SSB Sprin... Read more
The Blaine Police Department’s Auxiliary Communications Service (ACS) radio room. PHOTO BY LT. RYAN KING ami Makan When Blaine’s annual Christmas tree... Read more
“The Baofeng UV-5R Radio, just about every ham active on VHF/UHF has one. With a purchase price of around $30, you get a lot for your money. But... Read more
Lee, K1VZI communicates with his friend hundreds of miles away through a satellite passing overhead. He gave me a demonstration of how it is done usin... Read more
The International Amateur Radio Union Region 1 (IARU-R1) Monitoring System (IARUMS) reports that Radio Hargeisa in Somaliland has returned to 7,120 kH... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Frfinder-the-world-wide-repeater-directory-now-has-jamming-reports%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151