- Output Power 1.8 – 30 MHz 2K+, 6m 1K+
- Device: 2x BLF189XR
- Auto Band Selection
- ICOM®; YAESU® Band data Interface
- CAT Connectivity
- LAN Connectivity (for local or/and internet use)
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Quiet Internal PSU 110-260V AC / 3KW
- up to 1K at 110V AC; full power at 230V AC
- internal Automatic Antenna Tuner
- 1x TRX IN and 4x Antenna OUT
- Precise power meter from 100 mW through 3 KW
- Measuring output 0dB (Predistortion)
- 7 inch Touchscreen
- Software Update through Internet
- Remote Internet operation via PC; Tablet or cell phone supporting all platforms like Apple IOS, Android, Linux and Windows
- Different user selectable display
- H 7,5 x B 12 x D 17 inch ( H 19cm x B 31cm x T 42cm )
- Weight app. 33 pounds ( 15Kg )
B26-RF 2K+ KIT 2018
Since the demand for assemblies has increased, it is unfortunate that we no longer have an option to package and send all of the individual parts. To make it easier for everyone, the B26-RF 2K+.amplifier will only be offered as a more complete kit.
What are the primary differences in the individual kit parts and assemblies that were sold previously to allow the user to build a fully functional amplifier versus the PA KIT that is now offered and sold by RF-KIT?
The PA kit now comes fully assembled (ie all mechanical assembly is complete with drilling and thread cutting professionally implemented).
The PA kit is also already pre-wired with most of the components mounted and only minor HF cabling that is needed for completion by the user.
Alinco EDX-2 Automatic Random-Length Antenna Tuners are designed to work with select Alinco HF transceivers. These antenna tuners may be used for non-... Read more
Comet GP-15 Tri-Band VHF/UHF Base Vertical Antennas provide good gain figures on the 6-meter, 2-meter, and 70-centimeter bands in a compact 7.9 foot p... Read more
Hybrid Quad Antenna Electrical Specifications Operating Bands- 10,15,20 Meters Forward Gain (Ref. Dipole)- 10M-6.0 dBd., 15M-5.5 dBd., 20M-4.4 dBd. SW... Read more
“I’m taking a 10,000 FT look at three types of ham radio programing software. There’s so much to unpack here that a quick overview i... Read more
“The TIDRADIO bluetooth programmer application is one of the worst aplications I have had to deal with in ham radio. Its odd and makes no sense... Read more
Brand new from YAesu, dropping in October of 2021, is a new dual band Ham Radio, the FTM-6000r. This was announced today, so I wanted to get some rese... Read more
QSO Today Expo March 2021 – Dan N7HQ gives us an overview of the PGXL and its features. Read more
The LoRa Meshtastic T-BEAM device are small battery powered devices that will mesh with other T-BEAM and send messages and other data from your phones... Read more
An important first step in ham radio is figuring out how you want to power your radio station. Reagrdless if it being at home or in the field, you nee... Read more