Review for the Radioddity GD-AT10G!
Radioddity GD-AT10G 10W DMR Radio
Featuring 10W high power output, powerful 3100mAh battery, GPS & APRS functionality, supporting both analog and DMR (Tier I & II) operating modes, talker alias, roaming function, we present you this new member of our famous Radioddity DMR line.
Radioddity GD-AT10G: built rock solid, powered with a long lasting battery life, crystal-clear sound quality and perfectly fitting in the users’ hand. This new handheld is an excellent choice if you need a powerful UHF DMR radio that is state of the art.
- 10W/5W/2.5W/1W Selectable: The Radioddity GD-AT10G is a powerful handheld radio with a compact design, featuring high-low quad-power selectable among 10W/5W/2.5W/1W and 20,0000 DMR contacts storage, allowing bulk import via software.
- UHF Dual Mode Radio: The Radioddity GD-AT10G is a dual-mode UHF radio. You can switch between analog and digital (DMR Tier I & Tier II) operation modes at any time. Works well with hotspot, allows your radio to connect to a digital network like Brandmeister or DMR-MARC
- GPS Function: The GD-AT10G is with GPS function used for APRS, which is for real time digital communications of information of immediate value in the local area. This makes it a ‘must go’ for any outdoor and overland communities. Note the ARPS supports Analog & Digital TX, Digital RX.
- Talker Alias Function: This function, also known as In-band Caller Alias, will allow your pre-set text like your name or callsign displayed on all radios’ screen receiving the transmission, which is useful for radios which are shared between two or more users.
- Large Battery & Crystal Sound: Come with a 3100mAh large battery, the Radioddity GD-AT10G support 14 hours of continuous working time and 90 hours of standby time. At the same time, it is with a crystal-clear audio sound when transmitting and receiving.
At last! A large screen panadapter for your IC-7300! Radio Analog PTRX-7300 IF Interface Modules provide an innovative method to sample filtered recei... Read more
Yaesu FT3D C4FM Handheld Review/Comparison FT3DR 2 m/70 cm Dual-Band Handheld 5 W C4FM/FM Dual Band Digital Trans... Read more
Showing how the OM-Power Automatic amplifiers like the OM-2500A, OM-4000A, can control the selection of up to ten antennas driving an antenna switch a... Read more
Yaesu Radio Co., Ltd., on April 27, 2020, introduced a network remote control system LAN unit “SCU-LAN10” that enables remote operation by... Read more
In this video I build a 2m cubical quad antenna. I show the parts I designed an 3D printed for the build. Read more
Here is the Rigexpert AA-2000 Zoom, their flagship antenna analyzer. This is SO MUCH MORE than checking SWR. This is a complete analysis in your hand.... Read more
MEF-330-1K Multiband EFHW Antenna Transformer, Covers 8 Bands / 80-10m / 1kW-max. / NO TUNER needed / wire not included/one End Insulator inc... Read more
“RFinder has been the ‘Social Repeater Directory’ for a while now with its support of repeater check-in postings to APRS and... Read more