Review of MFJ’s newest radio. MFJ is the sole importer of the new Xiegu X5105 160m-6m QRP SSB/CW/AM/FM radio with built in rechargeable battery and an amazing antenna tuner. I had lots of fun with this radio that MFJ loaned me. Sadly, now I need to send it back! In the video I go through what the radio can do, with a tutorial on the menu items.
MFJ is the exclusive North American Distributor of this new ultra-portable multimode HF transceiver.
Features a built-in highly efficient automatic antenna tuner, split frequency XCVR function, RIT receive fine tuning, NB noise suppressor, NR digital noise reduction, number notch, and computer-aided control functions.
Super lightweight and portable, you can take it anywhere! The X5105 is equipped for desktop or handheld use and covers all modes HF + 6-Meters, SSB/CW/AM/FM/RTTY/PSK-31.
Everything You`re Looking For! That`s what you get with XIEGU`s all-new X5105 ultra-portable multimode QRP transceiver marketed exclusively in the US by MFJ. Compare feature by feature, and you`ll quickly realize it`s like carrying a sophisticated full-sized station transceiver with you — in your pocket!
Here are some of the many reasons why you`ll want a X5105:
- General coverage receiver, 500 kHz to 30 MHz — plus 6 Meters 5-watts output, all bands, from 160 to 6 Meters (1.5-W AM).
- All mode operation: SSB, CW, AM, FM, plus digital Smooth tuning, 1-Hz VFO resolution, A/B split plus RIT Big 3.6″ LCD screen with rich display content, Noise Blanker, Digital Noise Reduction, plus Notch Filter!
- Multiple Band-Pass Filters plus selectable AGC speed Computer interface for digital modes Built-in Keyer and CW trainer, Multi-funcition microphone, Built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner, High-capacity battery pack (3800 mAh)
- Use as a handy talkie, has built-in speaker microphone.
- Includes: Multi-purpose handheld microphone, DC power cord, USB cable, service card and instruction manual.
- Built-in battery charger automatically cuts off when battery is fully charged.
- Size: 6-5/8″ W x 3-5/8″ H x 1-7/8″ D Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Exceptionally Low Price: $669.99
This listing is for the Classic version of the DX Commander vertical. Ideally suited to Christmas Presents, Birthday Presents and for those people who... Read more
What is a Cross-Network Gateway? It enables voice communications among the Radio, VoIP, and Public Announce (PA) networks. It incorporates Radio over... Read more
Description： The Baofeng BF-F9+TP is the upgraded version of BF-F9+ with the trip power 1w/4w/8W/. With its 128 channel capacity and up to 12 hours of... Read more
“Microphones” is the topic for the latest (April 12) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engin... Read more
Our friends at the TX Factor have produced a video that logically goes through the step by set process of remote controlling an Icom Amateur radio, mo... Read more
“The new Rig-Pi from MFJ, model MFJ-1234, is the next logical step in remote operation. For a low price, it will remote control almost any rig a... Read more
his a ready power amplifier. You will need a power supply only! Water-cooled hermetically. You can turn the power amplifier. The water will not flow.... Read more