Ranger RHF-618 Base Station
- 4.3″ TFT LCD Panel
- Soft TOUCH Panel buttons around the display
IT IS A TOUCH SCREEN also
- RCI-2950CD reliable electrical specs
- Self Bright and clear display
- Built in clock and date
- Auto switch of priority for communication
- Auto CW Key
- USB Load background images
- An improved receiver: designed for increased sensitivity and image rejections.
- A double FET balanced mixer: for improved receiver inter-modulation rejection.
- New power supply protection: and temperature compensation for improved stability and reliability over wide temperature ranges.
- Surface mount components: for increased resistance to shock and vibration.
- Improved display lighting: for easy reading in a wide range of light conditions.
- Variable Power Output from 25 watts to 2 watts – great for PSK-31 operation
- 10 & 12 Meter Bands
- Large Display
- Improved Receiver Design
- Variable Output Power Control
- Active Frequency Scanner
- Receiver Clarifier (±0.5kHz)
- 99 Programmable Frequencies
- Noise Blanker/ANL Circuitry
- Programmable Repeater Offset
- Public Address Feature
Simulation table Eznec, gain and F / B in free space and real space at a wavelength from the ground Technical specifications DOWNLOAD HERE THE of the... Read more
How to Comply with FCC RF Exposure Rules Forum Featuring Ed Hare, W1RFI | at 2022 Dayton Hamvention®
In May 2021, new FCC rules regarding exposure to RF energy went into effect. The limits haven’t changed, but the ways that some amateur operator... Read more
The MRFX1K80H is the first device based on NXP’s new 65 V LDMOS technology that focuses on ease of use. This high ruggedness transistor is desig... Read more
Small multifunctional, digital, very compact amateur radio station for the radio operation at home, on the way or in the emergency radio. For the digi... Read more
DX Engineering Universal Copper Grounding Clamps DXE-UCGC-Z DX Engineering Universal Copper Grounding Clamps are custom designed to provide a ground r... Read more