Radioddity Raddy RW3 Go-Kit-Type Radio AM/FM/WX, Phone Charger and More
- [Small Size But All-Purpose] Unlike other FM/AM/NOAA radios, the RW3 is a Bluetooth speaker with a retro orange look. Other features include an alarm clock, hand crank for emergency power and flashlight.
- [Never Run out of Power] The RW3 offers a 2000mAh battery capacity with an expected 24 hours of battery life to keep you going through the day. You can recharge the radio by using the solar panel, hand crank or micro-USB cable.
- [Compact Bluetooth Speaker] The built-in speaker creates well-defined tones. The Bluetooth 5.0 works seamlessly with your phone or any other Bluetooth-enabled device. The RW3 allows plugging in a USB drive, TF card, and AUX cable for music playback with easy controls (pause/previous/next button).
- [A Must-have Emergency Kit] The RW3 could be a lifesaver during an emergency. Be prepared for the next power outage or storm. Keep your phones and small devices charged with a built-in USB charger. The integrated flashlight and SOS alarm are great for signaling for help.
- [AM/FM/NOAA Weather Broadcast] Whether you’re looking to relax with some music or stay informed with the latest weather and news, the RW3 is perfect for everyday use at home, in the outdoors or when the unexpected happens. Be prepared and stay safe for natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, and storms.
Chameleon MPAS 2.0 1.8-54 MHz Modular Portable Antenna System IT’S IMPORTANT TO WATERPROOF THE CHA MIL EXT 2.0 BEFORE PERMANENT INSTALLATION Us... Read more
“Jarrad VK3BL reviews Palstar’s AT2KD and talks about the advantages of having a large, high powered tuner even if you only run barefoot.... Read more
Deluxe heavy duty trunk lid/hatchback mount. Strongest, most universal mobile mount available. 2-axis adjustment gives flexibility in mounting locatio... Read more
Ziteng (Andy) Wang is a PhD student at the University of Sydney. He recently discovered an unusual radio signal coming from the direction of the Milky... Read more
ARRL President Rick Roderick, K5UR, in a written statement on the newly filed H.R.5378 before the US House Commerce Communications and Technology Subc... Read more