“The first QSO Today Expo was a great success with over 16,000 attendees and the March 13-14, 2021 event is anticipated to be even larger. The QSO Expo team has been working hard to make this upcoming Expo even better with new speakers, panel discussions, kit building workshops, and much more.
Anyone can attend from their home or office.
Early Bird Tickets are just $10 (to help cover the cost of this event, $12.50 at the “door”) and include entry for the Live 2 day period as well as the 30-day on-demand period). Registration can be found at www.qsotodayhamexpo.com.
The ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio® in the United States, is a QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo Partner.
At the Expo, amateur radio operators will be able to:
- Learn from a packed line-up of 60+ renowned ham radio speakers such as Bob Allphin, K4UEE, on “My Favorite DXpeditions to DXCC Top 10 Most Wanted”; Michael Foerster, W0IH, on “Using the Arduino In Your Shack”; and Ron Jones, K7RJ, on “3D Printer Basics”.
- Take part in Live virtual kit building workshops. Kits will be available for purchase and delivered to you in time for the Expo so you can participate and build from the convenience of your home.
- Walk through the virtual exhibit hall filled with popular amateur radio suppliers. Watch live product demos of the latest equipment. New video technology will be used to provide a better experience for attendees to engage with exhibitors.
- Outside of our virtual auditorium is a virtual lounge with tables and chairs for live video chats to allow a “hallway meetup” experience.
- Prior to the Expo, take advantage of our new speaker calendar technology to download speaker times in your local time zones to your Google or Outlook calendar. You’ll then have a complete schedule of the sessions you want to join.
If you’ve never been to an in-person Hamfest or Expo, you can participate from the convenience of your home or office without spending a dime on travel! This platform simulates a full convention experience with an exhibit hall and exhibit booths staffed by live attendants, speaker auditorium with live Q&A, and now our video lounge.
And remember that you can return over the 30 days after the QSO Today Expo to listen to speakers you missed during the Live period, explore, and re-engage exhibitor offerings.
Flexradio is the Expo’s Platinum Sponsor and Gold sponsors as of this time include Elecraft, RFinder, and Connect Systems.
Go to https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/ now to learn more and get registered!
We look forward to having you join us at Expo for an amazing and engaging experience.”
“Curiosity got the best of me. I finally ordered a DMR handheld radio and picked the new TYT MD-2017 UHF/VHF DMR Analog unit. I’ve never u... Read more
The MTR4b! KD1JV “Steve Weber” Designs – Produced by LNR Precision 80M/40M/30M/20M in Machined Aluminum Case!
The MTR4B 4-Band Mountain Topper KD1JV “Steve Weber” Designs – Produced by LNR Precision 80M, 40M, 30M, 20M 3-4 Watt Output at 12VDC... Read more
500+ Watts in a compact package the size of the Elecraft K3. We are proud to introduce the KPA500: A 500-watt solid-state amp that inte... Read more
G3TXQ 6 Band Hexbeam 40m single element add on kit Some of you may remember the 7 band Hexbeam that was in production a few years ago. Due to the comp... Read more
SteppIR Antenna This video shows the SteppIR UrbanBeam’s step-by-step assembly and installation in the tower, several hours in minutes. The Urba... Read more
RFinder has worked with the DMR network Brandmeister to create new usability enhancements. The new dashboard just released includes coverage maps gene... Read more