“The first QSO Today Expo was a great success with over 16,000 attendees and the March 13-14, 2021 event is anticipated to be even larger. The QSO Expo team has been working hard to make this upcoming Expo even better with new speakers, panel discussions, kit building workshops, and much more.
Anyone can attend from their home or office.
Early Bird Tickets are just $10 (to help cover the cost of this event, $12.50 at the “door”) and include entry for the Live 2 day period as well as the 30-day on-demand period). Registration can be found at www.qsotodayhamexpo.com.
The ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio® in the United States, is a QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo Partner.
At the Expo, amateur radio operators will be able to:
- Learn from a packed line-up of 60+ renowned ham radio speakers such as Bob Allphin, K4UEE, on “My Favorite DXpeditions to DXCC Top 10 Most Wanted”; Michael Foerster, W0IH, on “Using the Arduino In Your Shack”; and Ron Jones, K7RJ, on “3D Printer Basics”.
- Take part in Live virtual kit building workshops. Kits will be available for purchase and delivered to you in time for the Expo so you can participate and build from the convenience of your home.
- Walk through the virtual exhibit hall filled with popular amateur radio suppliers. Watch live product demos of the latest equipment. New video technology will be used to provide a better experience for attendees to engage with exhibitors.
- Outside of our virtual auditorium is a virtual lounge with tables and chairs for live video chats to allow a “hallway meetup” experience.
- Prior to the Expo, take advantage of our new speaker calendar technology to download speaker times in your local time zones to your Google or Outlook calendar. You’ll then have a complete schedule of the sessions you want to join.
If you’ve never been to an in-person Hamfest or Expo, you can participate from the convenience of your home or office without spending a dime on travel! This platform simulates a full convention experience with an exhibit hall and exhibit booths staffed by live attendants, speaker auditorium with live Q&A, and now our video lounge.
And remember that you can return over the 30 days after the QSO Today Expo to listen to speakers you missed during the Live period, explore, and re-engage exhibitor offerings.
Flexradio is the Expo’s Platinum Sponsor and Gold sponsors as of this time include Elecraft, RFinder, and Connect Systems.
Go to https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/ now to learn more and get registered!
We look forward to having you join us at Expo for an amazing and engaging experience.”
“The AnyTone AT-D878UV is a dual band analog FM and DMR (tier I and II) portable radio, it supports APRS, DMR Roaming and DPRS. This radio is de... Read more
“Today we take a look at the Mobilinkd TNC3. The TNC3 uses the KISS protocol to feed packet data to your phone or computer over bluetooth. Its a... Read more
Icom – Download 2014 Amateur Product Catalog (PDF) Read more
David Clark DC PRO-X Hybrid ENC Technology in a Supra Aural (Rest-on-Ear) Headset Design Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design put t... Read more
The Airspy HF+ Discovery sets a new standard in terms of reception performance with extra pre-selectors for all the supported bands and a New DSP Core... Read more