Here we take a look at the Q900 Version 3 Ham Transceiver which covers all ham bands from 160m up to 70cm.
Q900 we introduced an ultra portable full range full mode SDR radio, Receive frequency from 100 k to 2 GHZ . we have developed the QRadioble phone APP can easily control the radio, Make the radio operation more convenient and fast, the radio adopts a full keyboard design, built-in Bluetooth module, sound card module and communication serial port module. We fully support the currently popular radio control software and logging software to give you more playable space.
What’s new in the 3rd generation：
The current Q900 is the latest product launched in 2022 and is the third generation improved version.
Compared with the first version (HS2) and the second version (qr20), the third generation has optimized all previous problems. The current Q900 has stable performance and can be purchased with confidence.
Support satellite automatic Doppler tracking function (the software will be sent to you after placing an order.
1. Real-time spectrum.
2. Waterfall chart.
3. Doppler frequency tracking.
4, using software-defined radio technology (SDR), full-band support DMR(optional),SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM.
5. Double frequency conversion circuit structure.
6. IF width and IF shift hardware and software can be modified to provide powerful IF interference suppression.
7. DSP digital noise reduction.
8. Built-in 160-6 meters high-speed automatic antenna tuner.
9. Built-in bluetooth.
10. Built-in sound card with IQ and audio output.
11. Built-in 4.9AH batter.
12. USB TYPEC3.1 interface for power supply and computer connection.
13. High precision TXCO ± 0.5ppm (-10-60 ℃).
14. Ultra-wide working voltage range: 5-32VDC.
15. Power supply reverse connect protection.
16. GPS / BeiDou, electronic compass (acceleration, angle sensor) are optional. The standard kit does not include the above modules
17. GPS time service (requires optional GPS module).
18. Built-in UTC clock.
19. Voltage display.
20. Phone APP remote operation.（Support English）
Ft8cn is a FT8 software of Android system. It can connect Q900 radio station with USB cable or Bluetooth to realize FT8 connectivity. It is very simple and convenient to use without computer. When using Bluetooth, it can also effectively solve the interference of the radio station to the computer or mobile phone.
Antenna Analyzer Read more
Antenna, Beam, Skylark, Duoband Yagi, 17 and 12 meters, 90 mph Wind Rating, 16 ft. Boom Length, Each HF Beam Antenna Type:Yagi HF Beam Antenn... Read more
New product on offer – HEXBEAM SP7IDX TECHNOLOGY recommends SPID ELEKTRONIK – NEW 2017 rotators + controller Rot1prog USB are smal, medium ideal... Read more
In this video Mike Harwood compares 4 different active mag loop antenna at various frequencies up to 52MHz using two SDRplay RSPduos which allowed sim... Read more
“It occurred to me that my Garrett metal detector is a signal source at 13.6 KHz, so I decided to test to see if the Airspy hF+ Discovery is abl... Read more
Elecraft KX2 An 80-10 m SSB/CW/Data station that fits in your pocket! Our KX2 “stealth” transceiver can go wherever your imagination takes you. Thank... Read more
Just a note that our RTL-SDR Blog V3 units and antennas are now back in stock at Amazon.com with local US stock. There were a few manufacturing and sh... Read more
Ham Radio Hotspot “So this is a very popular question among my audience, due to my recent videos explaining some hotspots and reflectors. Hopefu... Read more