How do I apply to take a remotely-invigilated exam?
- If you are rescheduling a postponed or cancelled exam, you can follow the process below yourself
- If you are making a completely new booking you should contact your local club and ask the Exam Secretary to make the booking on your behalf. If you’re not sure of the club’s details, use our Course and Exam finder facility or an online search engine, such as Google, to help you
- We expect the initial demand for remotely-invigilated exams to be high so you must email the Exam Department first to agree a booking date and time before you submit your application form: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have an agreed date, you can complete the application form on our website. You don’t need to sign or print the form.
- Pay for the exam via our online shop
- Once you have received confirmation of your payment, enter your receipt number in the comments section and email a copy of the application to email@example.com – we are not accepting postal applications at this time
- Our usual ten-working-day notification period will apply to all new applications
In the unlikely event that you want to make a new exam booking and your local club is unable to apply for you, then you can follow the process above yourself.
We appreciate your patience during this process.
Switching Power Supply, 30 A At 13.8 Vdc Peak Output, Front Panel Powerpoles, Fan Cooled, Meters, 115/230 Vac Input Int. Sw., Each Read more
“This video took me a few months to put together while testing it in different environments and locations. Today we are looking at the HamBuilde... Read more
AMSAT’s Engineering and Operations Teams have announced that AO-109 (RadFxSat-2/AMSAT Fox-1E) is now open for amateur use. AMSAT advises operators to... Read more
Radioddity has a new Mini Mobile DMR Radio about to be released which they are calling the DB-25-D. This is a small dual band DMR radio with 20W power... Read more
Today I go over the features and do some power testing on the Baofeng UV-10R Dual Band HT Ham Radio Specification: Brand Baofeng Power 10W Frequency V... Read more
Jim Heath W6LG shows what happened to RG8X that had 1500 applied. Watch the subsequent episodes for more information about coax. Read more
“An HP model 3200B VHF Oscillator and ENI model 5100-L NMR RF Broadband Power Amplifier provide a 300 MHz signal to a half-wave dipole antenna.... Read more