How do I apply to take a remotely-invigilated exam?
- If you are rescheduling a postponed or cancelled exam, you can follow the process below yourself
- If you are making a completely new booking you should contact your local club and ask the Exam Secretary to make the booking on your behalf. If you’re not sure of the club’s details, use our Course and Exam finder facility or an online search engine, such as Google, to help you
- We expect the initial demand for remotely-invigilated exams to be high so you must email the Exam Department first to agree a booking date and time before you submit your application form: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have an agreed date, you can complete the application form on our website. You don’t need to sign or print the form.
- Pay for the exam via our online shop
- Once you have received confirmation of your payment, enter your receipt number in the comments section and email a copy of the application to email@example.com – we are not accepting postal applications at this time
- Our usual ten-working-day notification period will apply to all new applications
In the unlikely event that you want to make a new exam booking and your local club is unable to apply for you, then you can follow the process above yourself.
We appreciate your patience during this process.
Yaesu FT-710 Today we have our hands on the newest HF radio from Yaesu, the FT-710 AESS, and I’ve invited John back onto the livestream to walk... Read more
FT-710 The New Yaesu radio was in the 4th position updated today See full List : Link Read more
Here are five little pieces of gear that I find insanely helpful in my portable and Parks on the Air operations. Most of these items are quite afforda... Read more
Cheap Ham Radio Handhelds Back to practical range testing. Today we have four popular ham radio handhelds that all sell under $100.00. Read more
Radioddity GD-88 The GD-88 contains two independent VFOs that allow dual-band operation on VHF and UHF channels. With dual mode, the GD-88 allows a sm... Read more
Retevis RT9000D High power RT9000D mobile transceiver provides more longer transmission distance than other radios suitable for flat areas, such as co... Read more
FT8 is a mode in the WSJT-X software developed by Dr Joe Taylor K1JT. In this video I show how to get started and make contacts with FT8, introduction... Read more
“Today we will be talking about the BD7IBI Telescoping Ham Radio and Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna. This is a Antenna capable of 20m-6M. Alt... Read more
Comet HFJ-350M Testing the Comet HFJ-350M 160-6 Meter Toy Box Antenna for Portable Ham Radio. Comet HFJ-350 Toy-Box 160M-6M 10-Band Portable Telescopi... Read more