POWER GENIUS XL PREORDERS ARE AVAILABLE
THIS IS A RESERVATION ONLY – REMAINING BALANCE WILL BE DUE PRIOR TO DELIVERY
Amplifier Price: $6999
Reservation Price: $1000
The reservation will be applied toward the purchase of the amplifier when it is available for shipment.
The reservation can be refunded at any time.
Reservations are currently only available within the US. Once CE certifications are completed reservations will be made available through your local distributor.
Note: Shipping will be calculated and charged at the time of final shipment.
ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: SUMMER 2017
If you prefer another method of payment such as credit card or bank transfer contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Amplifier Feature Highlights
- 1.8–54 MHz coverage
- Full legal power 1500W (100% duty cycle ICAS), in all modes, up to 2000W
- First ever MEffA™ system (Maximum Efficiency Algorithm) control efficiency as function of output power
- Fully SO2R capable – 70dB nominal isolation between exciter inputs
- Smart control of cooling – real time settings of drain voltage, drive and fan speed for best thermal performance
- Exceptional spurious performance owing to diplexed filters for carrier and harmonics
- Ultra fast SWR protection
- Remote control with desktop application in LAN or WAN networks
- CAT, Band decoder, LAN interface for operation with other exciters
“The Legendary G5RV Antenna” is the topic of the new (August 15) episode of the ARRL The Doctor is In podcast. Listen…and learn! Read more
“The Baofeng UV5R. Some have called them the savior to ham radio and others say they are nothing but a scourge to the hobby. But one is for sure, they are inexpensive and most new hams gravitate to them as their first radio due primar... Read more
An FCC Report and Order (R&O) released August 2 in the so-called “small satellite” rulemaking proceeding, IB Docket 18-86, failed to address conce... Read more
The final European Conference of Postal and Telecommunications Administrations (CEPT) Conference Preparatory Group (CPG) meeting prior to World Radioc... Read more
In Australia, Roland Lang, VK4FB, and Stefan Durtschi, VK4CSD, completed what is being claimed as the world’s first FT8 contact on 122 GHz. The distan... Read more
The FCC’s Wireline Competition Bureau and its Office of Economics and Analytics have sent a report to Congress that recommends that the Commission con... Read more
the Chinese DSLWP-B (LO-94) satellite that had been in lunar orbit provided a profile of Earth’s HF spectrum as seen from the moon. The microsatellite... Read more
The Nashua (New Hampshire) Area Radio Society (NARS) will conduct a free Ham Bootcamp at the ARRL New England Division Convention next month to encour... Read more
At its July meeting, the ARRL Board of Directors resolved that “at the appropriate time” ARRL will oppose a proposal by France to include 144 – 146 MH... Read more