POWER GENIUS XL PREORDERS ARE AVAILABLE
THIS IS A RESERVATION ONLY – REMAINING BALANCE WILL BE DUE PRIOR TO DELIVERY
Amplifier Price: $6999
Reservation Price: $1000
The reservation will be applied toward the purchase of the amplifier when it is available for shipment.
The reservation can be refunded at any time.
Reservations are currently only available within the US. Once CE certifications are completed reservations will be made available through your local distributor.
Note: Shipping will be calculated and charged at the time of final shipment.
ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: SUMMER 2017
If you prefer another method of payment such as credit card or bank transfer contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Amplifier Feature Highlights
- 1.8–54 MHz coverage
- Full legal power 1500W (100% duty cycle ICAS), in all modes, up to 2000W
- First ever MEffA™ system (Maximum Efficiency Algorithm) control efficiency as function of output power
- Fully SO2R capable – 70dB nominal isolation between exciter inputs
- Smart control of cooling – real time settings of drain voltage, drive and fan speed for best thermal performance
- Exceptional spurious performance owing to diplexed filters for carrier and harmonics
- Ultra fast SWR protection
- Remote control with desktop application in LAN or WAN networks
- CAT, Band decoder, LAN interface for operation with other exciters
New from Alinco is the DR-MD500T, then dual band DMR mobile version of their popular dual band DMR HT. DR-MD500T Dual Band Mobile DMR VHF/UHF Portable Radio Alinco’s latest Advanced Dual Band Mobile DMR VHF/UHF DR-MD500T Part 90 trans... Read more
Four radio amateurs will head to the International Space Station (ISS) aboard a commercial flight, thanks to Amateur Radio on the International Space... Read more
The GENESIS-L and GENESIS-N ham radio satellites were among several carrying amateur radio payloads lost following the failure of the Firefly Alpha ro... Read more
ARRL has responded to an Orlando, Florida, news story on August 23, 2021 by WFTV Channel 9 alleging a radio amateur was told to remove his antenna by... Read more
Channels 1 and 2 on 60 meters will be available starting on August 30 for interoperability between US government and US amateur radio stations involve... Read more