There are no ads, please add some
This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio
– any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
– multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
– Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320×240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
– Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
– tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
– Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
– 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
– ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
– select band from the pool of available ones;
– select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
– display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
– possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
– a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
– 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
– work in both portrait and landscape modes;
– UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma – YO3GGX
BY NICK FONTENOT | SPECIAL TO THE ADVOCATE Amateur radio — more commonly known as ham radio— has been around since 1908. In Lafayette, ham radio enthu... Read more
One of the big advantages and disadvantages of Software Defined Radio is the ability to control the software with virtual buttons and knobs via... Read more
David Bowman, G0MRF, reports that he and Dave Riley, AA1A, have completed what is believed to be the first transatlantic contact on 630 meters since t... Read more
Steve Andrew has just added a couple of cool new features to his popular Spectrum Analyser software which works with all the SDRplay RSPs. is latest r... Read more
“The Intrepid DX Group is pleased to announce that all of our plans are moving forward very well. We are testing and re-testing our gear one last time... Read more
W3LPL presents Improving 80m and 160m Antenna Performance at the January 2016 Frankford Radio Club meeting. Read more
The power delivered is constant on all bands, including the new 60Meter Band, selectable in 4 steps by 250W, 500W, 1000W and 1250W. It has 3 antenna o... Read more
The Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) Program is seeking formal and informal education institutions and organizations — individ... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fpocket-radio-android-app%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151