There are no ads, please add some
This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio
– any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
– multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
– Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320×240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
– Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
– tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
– Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
– 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
– ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
– select band from the pool of available ones;
– select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
– display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
– possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
– a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
– 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
– work in both portrait and landscape modes;
– UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma – YO3GGX
IC-9700 Manual Basic Manual http://www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/manual/pdf/IC-9700_ENG_Basic_0.pdf Advanced Manual: http://www.icom.co.jp/wo... Read more
The FCC has fined a Georgia radio amateur $1000 for failing to properly identify. A Forfeiture Order issued to David J. Tolassi, W4BHV, of Ringgold, w... Read more
HFClock Internet Based Clock System – 9″ Tiger Maple Frame The HFClockTM represents the industry’s first highly integrated clock designed... Read more
The winning article for the September 2016 QST Cover Plaque award is “Arduino CW Trainer” by Tom Lewis, N4TL. The QST Cover Plaque Award — given... Read more
CubeSat Transponders Active PSK31 transponders on two US Naval Academy CubeSats are operational, according to Bob Bruninga, WB4APR. The CubeSa... Read more
In the 1960s, US Navy officials concocted an ambitious plan: they wanted to bury a gigantic grid of cables under roughly 41 percent of the stat... Read more
What is RufzXP ? “Rufz” is the abbreviation of the German word “Rufzeichen-Hören”, which means “Listening to Callsigns... Read more
AMSAT reports that the pioneering AMSAT-OSCAR 85 (AO-85) CubeSat, also known as Fox-1A, has gone silent. “Having not been heard throughout the most re... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fpocket-radio-android-app%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151