There are no ads, please add some
This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio
– any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
– multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
– Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320×240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
– Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
– tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
– Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
– 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
– ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
– select band from the pool of available ones;
– select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
– display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
– possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
– a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
– 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
– work in both portrait and landscape modes;
– UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma – YO3GGX
Jim W6LG demonstrates typical connections for a basic ham radio station; power supply, transceiver, microphone and key. In the next episode, other dev... Read more
FlexRadio’s Stephen Hicks N5AC hits EIGHT important topics related to the Flex radios in this talk from the 2015 ARRL and TAPR Digital Communica... Read more
Photo:Wayne-N0ISV Mobile Ham Radio Tips “A video about mobile ham radio setups by K5ACL & N5CFB. Please join SignalSearch as we dive into ou... Read more
“Performance results of MFJ-1846 Six-band hex-beam antenna. The antenna shows great directionality and ample gain. The SWR doesn’t quite c... Read more