There are no ads, please add some
This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio
– any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
– multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
– Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320×240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
– Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
– tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
– Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
– 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
– ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
– select band from the pool of available ones;
– select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
– display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
– possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
– a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
– 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
– work in both portrait and landscape modes;
– UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma – YO3GGX
Today we celebrate Hidetsugu Yagi’s 130th birthday, and thank him for keeping our television and radio signal coming in loud and clear. Because... Read more
NCDXF Press Release, 30 May 2016 A donation of $29,000 on behalf of the Don Wallace Museum Foundation (DWMF) was recently given to NCDXF. After 30 yea... Read more
News Release December 20, 2017 We are pleased to announce The Greene County Commissioners and the Greene County Fair Board have approved the construct... Read more
The winning article for the November 2018 QST Cover Plaque award is “Build an Inexpensive Dummy Load with Wattmeter” by Jack Purdum, W8TEE, and Al Pet... Read more
New Black Retevis RT95Dual Band 200 Channels Mobile Car Radio Description: RT95 Mobile Radio has nice housing, stoutness & stability, advanced and... Read more
Hurricane Watch Net (HWN) Manager Bobby Graves, KB5HAV, says the 2018 Atlantic Hurricane Season has been relatively quiet up until now, but September... Read more
The Amateur Radio Parity Act of 2017 – S. 1534is alive, but with legislative action slowed to a glacial pace on Capitol Hill in recent months, there’s... Read more
The FMRE National Emergency Net has activated on 7.060 MHz following a magnitude 7.1 earthquake in the central Mexico state of Puebla at 1814 UTC on T... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fpocket-radio-android-app%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151