Orlando HamCation® at the Central Florida Fairgrounds Friday through Sunday, February 8 – 10 is the 2019 ARRL Southeastern Division Convention. One of the largest annual Amateur Radio gatherings in the US, HamCation is hosted by the Orlando Amateur Radio Club. ARRL will have an expanded presence this year, featuring the ARRL Book Store.
HamCation is an opportunity to meet members of the all-volunteer ARRL Board and Field Organization. College radio clubs are invited to hang their school pennants in the ARRL exhibit area. The first 30 college undergraduates to visit the ARRL booth get a free reusable water bottle. And don’t miss the Collegiate Amateur Radio Initiative (CARI) forum on Saturday at 3 PM, presented by ARRL volunteers, the Milluzzi brothers, Andy, KK4LWR, and Tony, KD8RTT.
Visit the ARRL Booth and Book Store and…
- Join ARRL or extend your membership and get a free gift.
- Shop for new books, including 2019 editions of The ARRL Repeater Directory® and The ARRL Handbook; Magic Band Antennas by Bruce Walker, N3JO; Portable Operating by Stuart Thomas, KB1HQS; and more!
- Meet ARRL President Rick Roderick, K5UR and CEO Howard Michel, WB2ITX.
- DXCC and ARRL Award Card Checking.
- Visit the ARRL Southeastern Division booth and relax in our hospitality area. Meet ARRL Director Greg Sarratt, W4OZK, and many Field Organization volunteers.
Keep up with the Convention throughout the event via photos on Facebook.
Amateur Radio came in for high praise following its role in a March 30 to April 3 Washington National Guard interoperability communication exercise, s... Read more
Now you can go digital on the road with the TYT MD-9600 DMR Digital Mobile Two Way Radio! The MD-9600 gives you the crystal clear, noise-free audio of... Read more
Icom is pleased to launch a new advanced 8.33 kHz handportable radio to its airband range. The IC-A25NE is the latest development in airband radio tec... Read more
Retevis RT97 Portable Mobile Analog Mode Repeater Features: 1, Customizable: The TX and RX frequencies can be customized between UHF (400-470MHZ) 2,... Read more
2-Element parasitic Yagis by DK7ZB for the Shortwave-Bands 10m-30m No other antenna has a better relation between gain and expense than the 2-E... Read more
“This is the part 1 of a video series about the SteppIR UrbanBeam with the SDA 2000 OptimizIR Controller. In this video I do the unboxing and pa... Read more
“I stopped by the GigaParts booth at Orlando Hamcation this year, and spoke with the guys at DVMEGA who explained this unit and what it will do.... Read more